Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #1 
Pitluvs

Two Missing Dog in Texas

If there are any people on here from Texas, or anyone with Facebook who may know people in Texas could you please post this up? Share it far and wide.

Rajah and Bear Bear's owner live in Bastrop (near Paige), Texas. They're two babies were released from a house late October after fires damaged their property. They have been missing all this time and they are desperate to have their babies home. Normally I don't pass this stuff on other than Facebook, but I have a strong feeling I need to post this everywhere I can think of that would reach people in the area.

This is the info given by their owners:

Quote:
Rajah is a German Rottweiler (pure breed) and was a bit hefty when the fire began (which I'm sure is not a good description now). She has what we like to call a "Duck Tail" where there are long hairs at the end of her stub that just grown back if you cut it. At first glance it appears she has no white in her fur, but if you look very closely under some hair on her chest there are a few hairs. He stubb was docked a littler further down, so some may thing her tail is a little longer than some, but I think it's safe to say it's about 3 1/2 inches long. She has a scare under her lip where she played a little rough as a pup. you can see this scare in one of the pictures uploaded with her in Jakki's lap giving her kisses. She also has a triangle under her chin. This is a special marking on a rottie. She is spayed and has a scar that you can feel on her stomach. May be very faint to the eye. She lovessss squeaky toys!

Bear Bear is a male St. Bernard with long hair. If you have ever seen Beethoven he looks almost just like him! He has a full brown mask on his face and black spots around his snout. His snout is not completely black anymore because he is allergic to something in the air in the Lost Pines area. It is mostly pink. Very distinctive. His hair was matted around his collar and his hind legs. He had on a blue collar. He is not microchiped. He is neutered. He is not as crazy about squeaky toys, but he loves beef jerky!

Our babies have been missing for a month now and could be ANYWHERE! If you spot them or have any clue where they may be staying we would grately appreciate a phone call/e-mail/text.. ANYTHING!

We have a reward of $1000 dollars out for these pups! Anyone who finds them or has information that leads to their return home! If you do not want to take the money, we would gladly donate it to the shelter or your choice!

Contact Information:

Owner: JoAnn
E-mail: jlshumaker AT att DOT net
Facebook page can be viewed here : Project: Rajah and Bear Bear

I really hope this is ok to post here, I just really feel I need to share this. I hope these babies are found and brought home safely :( I would be on the edge if my girl was missing :(

Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #2 
Kytkattin

Wow, those are pretty big dogs to just go missing. I hope they are found safely! They look like big sweeties!
Kytkattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:17 AM   #3 
Pitluvs

I believe there was a fire in the area, maybe a brush fire that destroyed a few homes. The dogs were released before the house caught by the fire dept. They do believe the dogs are with someone that may have picked them up. You'd have to follow the Facebook page to get all the info.

I just have a strong feeling that someone is going to post the infornation and it will get to someone that has seen these dogs. Doesn't hurt to try.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #4 
CrowntailTwitchy57

Well sadly I am not allowed to get Facebook and I live in Canada, but I will surely keep an eye out! I hope they return home safe!
CrowntailTwitchy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:47 PM   #5 
ManInBlack2010

i live in indiana so i don't know if i can be much help but i sure hope they find them, i would be so heart broken if my boys went missing...
ManInBlack2010 is offline   Reply With Quote