After my Sea-Life bulbs failed to sprout yet again (bought these YEARS ago and the same failures). I went ahead and picked up a Java Fern and a Wisteria from Petco. Both plants were in pretty sad shape honestly, I had to remove half the leaves from them. I pulled the container from the little mini sword (or whatever I have) plant and just planted it in the substrate, I had 3 nice blooms from it. I also had to do two gravel vacs to get the melted anacharis out of there! I'm pretty happy with it now. I also had to remove the Chinese algae eater (I knew this would happen just didn't know I would need to pull him so soon) and the guppy tag along as they BOTH had taken to nipping the girls.