Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-25-2011, 08:44 PM   #11 
Luimeril

i can't help it. :V his bettas are beautiful, and he's such a friendly guy. xD hard NOT to.

that guy looks like he might flare to halfmoon. his tail doesn't look like Ichi's, before Ichi decided he wanted to be a CTPK. xD (aahh, the joy of tail biters.)
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:44 PM   #12 
LittleNibbles93

You, I might just come to you once I have enough money in my pocket to buy one of these gorgeous betta's that live in my computer monitor. Expect me to come knocking on your email door in a couple months!!! Beautiful fish!! :)
LittleNibbles93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:46 PM   #13 
ChelseaK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luimeril View Post
i can't help it. :V his bettas are beautiful, and he's such a friendly guy. xD hard NOT to.

that guy looks like he might flare to halfmoon. his tail doesn't look like Ichi's, before Ichi decided he wanted to be a CTPK. xD (aahh, the joy of tail biters.)
CTPK, baha, love it!
ChelseaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #14 
Luimeril

yup. he chewed his tail up till it was short and spikey. like a CTPK.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:00 AM   #15 
Chard56

He is a Halfmoon. In that picture (taken a month ago) he wouldn't flare much and with my crappy camera I have a hard time catching them in time anyway.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #16 
Luimeril

yeah, bettas are hard to catch~! i bet he's changed alot since then, huh? :3
Old 11-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #17 
Chard56

It's insane or at least drives to the brink of insanity, trying to get decent photos. My camera stalls and double flashes so it's like click....then flash (of coarse by this time the Betta is on the other side of the bowl) Carnsarn it, Dag nab it and the neighbors I'm sure think I have tourettes syndrome. I had pictures I had just taken of him and 20 some others that got wiped when they worked on my old computer again. I've got a better computer after they screwed me for the 4th time and I took it to someone else but I just haven't had the heart to take them again. I spent hours and hours taking those pictures so now I'm almost afraid I'll jinx my new computer. Here are some pictures of the fathers of a few spawns I have growing out that I'll be jarring soon.

Last edited by Chard56; 11-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Chard56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #18 
Luimeril

geeze! i know my camera's pretty bad. i have dozens of colored blurrs from trying to take photos of my boys and girls. doesn't help any that the kids my sister babysat spilled something sticky on it. :/ i was without one for so long, my fish now freak out about it! my gold DT and black(?) veil do pretty good, but everyone else spazzes about it, with my black multi PK and copper yellow DT actually jumping out of the water! thank goodness for lids!
Old 11-26-2011, 02:21 PM   #19 
Bettas Rule
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chard56 View Post
It's insane or at least drives to the brink of insanity, trying to get decent photos. My camera stalls and double flashes so it's like click....then flash (of coarse by this time the Betta is on the other side of the bowl) Carnsarn it, Dag nab it and the neighbors I'm sure think I have tourettes syndrome. I had pictures I had just taken of him and 20 some others that got wiped when they worked on my old computer again. I've got a better computer after they screwed me for the 4th time and I took it to someone else but I just haven't had the heart to take them again. I spent hours and hours taking those pictures so now I'm almost afraid I'll jinx my new computer. Here are some pictures of the fathers of a few spawns I have growing out that I'll be jarring soon.
I use a cheap camera and I can get decent photos. I use a cannon SD750 and it's at least 4 years old now. I must admit that I have seen your fish many many times and never considered your fish because I couldn't see the fish well enough to be sure of the quality. However after seeing these pictures I would be willing to consider buying from you. Why don't you invest in a better camera so that people can actually see how beautiful your fish are? I bought my camera used on craigslist for under $200..I bet you could find something even better now for the same price if not cheaper. All you really need is a camera that snaps the picture faster and has the macro feature. I would be willing to bet that your sales will increase dramatically with better photo's.
Bettas Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:33 PM   #20 
BettaMiah

WHY OH WHY DID I HAVE TO CLICK!!!?

So beautiful........
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote