Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-28-2011, 03:42 AM   #1 
vilmarisv

Thumbs up Cyber Monday: Bella's Twilight Comforter

I'm stunned at the price Target is selling these so I couldn't stop from posting here.
I bought mine about a year ago for $99.99 from Target... Love the set but Geeez!
Anyway, I think it would make a great gift for any Twilight fan.
http://www.target.com/p/Home-Flocked...tc=X0Y2W4|null
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:06 AM   #2 
Leeniex

If Edward came with that, I'd be all over it. ;)
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #3 
laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post
If Edward came with that, I'd be all over it. ;)
LOL!!!!

That's an awesome deal! I'm not a Twilight fan, but I think that's a gorgeous set! I thought it was going to be like her plastered all over it, not the design.
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #4 
vilmarisv

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing View Post
I thought it was going to be like her plastered all over it, not the design.
Haha! Now THAT would disencourage me from buying it!
I actually saw this set at the store and was in love with it because I was looking for something that would match my current room decoration.
While I was trying to decide on this set a lady just grabbed 2 out of the shelf.
I made a comment to her about how quickly she can make a decision considering I had been standing there for 40 minutes and still hadn't made my mind and she explained to me that her daughter sent her to buy the sets for her grandaughter and a friend because they are Twilight fans and the set is in the movie. I didn't know how true it was, I was already decided on the set but after I bought it I went home and did my research... these were going for over $300 on ebay last year! They were sold out everywhere and apparently our Target had a stray batch sent.

I do think Twilight fans would like it... I wish I had someone in my family who was a fan so I could get them a cheap Xmas gift LOL
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:26 PM   #5 
laughing

There's this woman living with my boyfriend's family who is CRAZY over Twilight. So crazy. But she's a full grown woman without a home and I don't know her well... I don't think buying her this set would be appropriate!!

There are a million Twilight crazed fans out there, but I don't really associate with many... Not that I am detered in any way, I just don't! One friend likes the series, but isn't madly into it enough to get her it.

Ahh well, darn sales!! They need to be for things we can use!!
laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #6 
BeautifulBetta

Haha i had an awesome dream the other night about a massive sale going on at my LPS...
There were really cool bettas EVERYWHERE, not just VT's, but they ordered in a bunch of CT's, hms, etc. They had a 310gallon tank for like $76 and I bought hundreds of plants, they had heaters for $2.00...OH GOD it was like a dream come true!! I bought two bettas, I cant remember one, but the other I bought was orange, with orange rays, but the webbing in between was deep purple. I know this has nothing to do with the bella sleep-set, but the part about sales made me remember my dream haha.
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote