Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-03-2011, 01:41 AM   #11 
LittleBettas

LOVE THEM!!! (especially he ones of Grendel (purple butterfly.. hes so ard to photograph) and Hurican (he has perm. SB prblems, one of the few times he was up right))
LOL, and I just LOVE your cute sayings/quotes.... was wondering if you could do one for this picture????

(JUST took it)

LittleBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #12 
BlakbirdxGyarados

So glad you like them! Your fish are gorgeous. ;)

A perfect picture for a caption! :D
Lol, that's so cute, especially with the look she's giving him... I'll post the result here when I finish! =)

Edit: Oh! Is there a certain saying you want me to put in? Or do I have artistic freedom with that? ;D
BlakbirdxGyarados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:51 AM   #13 
LittleBettas

Aw :) Thank you! :D
Most are Walmart rescues (I have a soft spot for the worst cases)

Yeah! LOL, I jut so happened to grab the perfect moment :D lol, she is never impressed my Hercules (she has a thing for my white Crowntail rescue ;) )
Old 12-03-2011, 01:58 AM   #14 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Understood... since I'm one girl short in my sorority (the late girl Ember died from a horrible fungus that seemed to be immune from all kinda of treatments), I'm hoping to find the "ugliest" and/or the sickest looking girl and bring her home. I think I'm one who loves to prove beauty's on the inside and not necessarily on the out. ;)
Ember proved that to me, definitely.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:09 AM   #15 
LittleBettas

Im startng p a sorority soon :) but all of my gals will be from breeders (the leave Monday!!!) All of my local pet stores and Walmarts no longer sell females (I threw a fit at some of them since the gals, 20+, were kept shoved in the back in filthy cups and never got sold.... now they just dont sell them... and have cleaned up the males cups... except for one walmart... working on that, lol)

All of my guys have proved that beauty is on the inside.... even my "plain" boy, who I bought as a pale green female has turned into a gorgeous mulit-colored spadetailed :)
While I LOVE the gorgeous guys and gals from breeders, nothing beats watching an amazing transformation... or finding a diamond in the rough :) <3
Old 12-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #16 
betta lover1507

thanks =]] it has her color and more clear, if you wanna you want to do strawberry:
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #17 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettas View Post
Im startng p a sorority soon :) but all of my gals will be from breeders (the leave Monday!!!) All of my local pet stores and Walmarts no longer sell females (I threw a fit at some of them since the gals, 20+, were kept shoved in the back in filthy cups and never got sold.... now they just dont sell them... and have cleaned up the males cups... except for one walmart... working on that, lol)

All of my guys have proved that beauty is on the inside.... even my "plain" boy, who I bought as a pale green female has turned into a gorgeous mulit-colored spadetailed :)
While I LOVE the gorgeous guys and gals from breeders, nothing beats watching an amazing transformation... or finding a diamond in the rough :) <3
My tank of girls are all from breeders (Cajunamy, actually), save for Tiger Lily (the CT) and Ember the MT, who I'd mentioned before. They really get along well... especially better than trying to start a sorority with just pet store bettas. I could even incorporate a guppy into the group and they took her in as one of them... not to mention the guppy started to act like a betta... She even goes to the surface and "takes a breath" (which is really just blowing bubbles).

I don't think I've ever found or seen a "regular" betta... there's always something, whether it's the tiniest quirk in their finnage or a huge personality trait, that sets them apart and individualizes them. Makes them great. ;)

Also, here's your captioned photo! Hope you like it. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
thanks =]] it has her color and more clear, if you wanna you want to do strawberry:
Glad I could help! And I'll be happy to do strawberry... I'm working on it now, actually. I remember drawing her, too. I'll be sure to pretty up her photo nicely for her. ;)
Old 12-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #18 
LittleBettas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakbirdxGyarados View Post
My tank of girls are all from breeders (Cajunamy, actually), save for Tiger Lily (the CT) and Ember the MT, who I'd mentioned before. They really get along well... especially better than trying to start a sorority with just pet store bettas. I could even incorporate a guppy into the group and they took her in as one of them... not to mention the guppy started to act like a betta... She even goes to the surface and "takes a breath" (which is really just blowing bubbles).

I don't think I've ever found or seen a "regular" betta... there's always something, whether it's the tiniest quirk in their finnage or a huge personality trait, that sets them apart and individualizes them. Makes them great. ;)

Also, here's your captioned photo! Hope you like it. :)

Echo, the gal in the picture, is from Cajun! lol

OMG, I LOVE THAT!
I started cracking up when I saw it... WAY TO PERFECT!!!
Thank you!!!! :D
Old 12-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #19 
BlakbirdxGyarados

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettas View Post
Echo, the gal in the picture, is from Cajun! lol

OMG, I LOVE THAT!
I started cracking up when I saw it... WAY TO PERFECT!!!
Thank you!!!! :D
I thought I recognised the name! I remember reading about an Echo on Cajun's thread.

And I'm really glad you do! It's the first caption that came to mind when I saw the picture. x) You are very welcome!
Old 12-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #20 
LittleBettas

Lol, yup :) I try to kee her updated asmuch as possible :D
Do you have fry from her HMPK x SD Spawn?

I love it! Its just TO perect!!! lol