Okay, Please excuse the enthusiasm...but YIPPPPPPEEEEEE!
Abigail has NO more Pineconing.
I was using 3x the amount of fungus clear recommended, but I figured if she was supposedly too far to fix anyway, I'd try. (Kept reading that once they pinecone, you're screwed.)
I got her 2.5 yesterday, and her filter and heater came in today, I used the filter pads from the tank of one of my healthy girls to get the bio filter started for her. SHe is H-A-P-P-Y to be out of her jail...cough...QT tank.
Oh, and I removed the snails from the 25gallon and I'm treating those girlies. I figure this way, if it turns out to be fungus in the tank, I'm not leaving the problem and treating the symptoms.
And...I promise I'm almost done...I picked up General Cure.