Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #11331 
Pataflafla

I'm always too slow at it. everything has to be perfect and exactly the same. I never got that done on time for my classes.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:37 PM   #11332 
CrowntailTwitchy57

2nd rant of the day- We were on our way to a restaurant, and there was a tractor in front of us. No big deal, right? Well, this guy was swerving around the road like he was drunk or something, and when my grandpa tried to go in front of him, he swerved RIGHT in front of the car! I was clinging to my seat in the back, and i was afraid this guy was going to go into the ditch beside us, because he was right on the very edge of the ditch. It was scary.
CrowntailTwitchy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #11333 
Pataflafla

Oh that is terrifying. I hate driving near tractors. I almost got run into the opposite lane of traffic on the highway because one decided that it needed to be right where I was as I was passing it. I had to swerve into the yellow and slam on my brakes to avoid getting hit. Then when I passed, the driver looked like it was my fault.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #11334 
CrowntailTwitchy57

They are so unpredictable! I worry they can't see you because I don't see any rearview mirrors. It really scares me, and I live near many many fields, so there are lots of tractors. The worst is getting stuck behind a tractor on the school bus. It's like: slowly driving, stop, let a kid off, slowly driving, stop, let a kid off...
CrowntailTwitchy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:49 PM   #11335 
Rosso1011

Are you talking about farming tractors? I got stuck behind one on the way to classes one day. I was taking the back way to school since I could see that the interstate was backed up and wouldn't you know it, had to be a tractor on the road and 4 cars already behind him. Fortunately enough though, he pulled off the side of the road when he found a decent little spot.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #11336 
BeautifulBetta

I guess its true what they say...
When your sister gets a boyfriend, you gain a brother. When your brother gets a girlfriend, you lose a brother..
Ever since my brother got this new girlfriend of his, He's been acting like a complete jerk. We barely see him anymore, and when he IS here, he's texting her and only gives one word answers. It hurts my mom and I so much, because it feels like he doesn't like being around us anymore, its an awful feeling.. Just makes me wanna cry, I miss him so much.
This new girlfriend doesn't even talk to us when she's here, its almost like she's too good for us or something. She looks at me like I'm an idiot. His last girlfriend was great, she'd watch movies with us, she could keep a conversation, and he was a happy-go-lucky guy. Now? Not at all..
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #11337 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta View Post
I guess its true what they say...
When your sister gets a boyfriend, you gain a brother. When your brother gets a girlfriend, you lose a brother..
Ever since my brother got this new girlfriend of his, He's been acting like a complete jerk. We barely see him anymore, and when he IS here, he's texting her and only gives one word answers. It hurts my mom and I so much, because it feels like he doesn't like being around us anymore, its an awful feeling.. Just makes me wanna cry, I miss him so much.
This new girlfriend doesn't even talk to us when she's here, its almost like she's too good for us or something. She looks at me like I'm an idiot. His last girlfriend was great, she'd watch movies with us, she could keep a conversation, and he was a happy-go-lucky guy. Now? Not at all..
I know the feeling except my brother is married.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #11338 
BeautifulBetta

I'm kinda glad my bro is only 18 and not even thinking about marriage yet...I just wish that he'd remember that we exist! Even his friends have noticed a difference :/
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:15 AM   #11339 
dramaqueen
Banned

Sometimes, when people get a boyfriend or girlfriend everything else goes out the window. Which I think is ridiculous.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:46 AM   #11340 
Sakura8

I haven't noticed this behavior with my brother (he has no girlfriend) but I did notice it with my best friend. As soon as she got a boyfriend, I didn't exist. And as things went on, it got to be where if it wasn't male, it didn't matter. She never called me or e-mailed me but she was always on her cell phone with her boyfriend. She never invited me to go places with her or her family but she always asked her boyfriend. And when her dad died our senior year in HS, who was there with her to help her through things? Not her boyfriend, that's fer darn sure.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou