Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-14-2011, 08:21 AM   #11 
SnowySurface

I didn't mean to leave this thread for dead so long. It's the end of the year so work is pretty busy and I'm getting last minute gifts read yfor Christmas. I hate when I have to speed knit gifts at the last second, but everything has come out well so far. So, delayed thanks for all the responses. :D

MMORPGs are Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games. I only play World of Warcraft at the moment because my laptop can only handle so 1 or 2 high capcity games. BUt I'm also going to play Diablo 3 when it comes out. I put a few post about it in the Gamer Thread already.

Japanese is hard to learn because the grammar is very different from English and more similar to German grammar. I do better with writting in Hiragana and Katakana than Kanji and I stillhave a thick accent. So no one who speaks Japanese as a first language can understand me. When I was abroad, it was arkward when I said something in Japanese to a native speaker and all the native speaker would do is smile, nod politely, and then look for someone who could speak to me in English. I really have to work on my pronounciation. XD

My profile is also dead in the water. I have to fill that out one day and figure out how to upload my photos into my albumums. I may have to wait and see if I get the new camera I asked for this Christmas. It should make uploading pictures onto this site easier. My current camera is over 4 years old so it just isn't designed to connect with the web at all. T_T

BUt on a lighter note. I am on vacation starting the 22nd, so I guess I'll tiddy up all my profile info (and make an avitar) then. In theory...if I don't get distracted by something else. ^_^;
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #12 
Edifiler

Hey i heard that you like purple bettas? I have a purple and black male VT :P His called peaches.
Edifiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #13 
SnowySurface

Yeah. Purple is my favorite color so my favorite color betta is purple. Eventually I will get lucky and find a purple betta in a pet store. I've noticed a lot of different colors lately in the pet store near me, so it is a possibility. :3
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote