Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #11 
youlovegnats

They aren't being serious about cooking a betta. They were just trolling to get people all rilled up. It's what trolls do. They post moronic things to get people upset over nothing.
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:23 AM   #12 
ANHEL123

Just don’t like when people make stupid jokes and spend other people time while it can be helpful to help others. You know my logic is behind every joke there is truth and it 80 % of the truth and rest is a joke.
I know a lot of people don't have any problems to flash the fish while it alive. I know girl who was so surprised when i was talking to someone about to treat the fish. She was like: "it just a fish, just flash it" Which really drive me crazy.
I google about fish and it considerate to be a pet. I wish everyone would understand that :)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #13 
thekoimaiden
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
Actually those are really good! Similar to Tilapia. :) My BF's parents cooked one for a family meal the other night (they're Vietnamese).
Ohh. I do like tilapia. Good white flaky meat. I don't think I've seen gourami in the markets that I've been to in the US. Where might one find giant gourami in the US?
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:36 PM   #14 
youlovegnats

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekoimaiden View Post
Ohh. I do like tilapia. Good white flaky meat. I don't think I've seen gourami in the markets that I've been to in the US. Where might one find giant gourami in the US?
I think they got it at a Vietnamese fish market. They also had Snakehead (which is sooooo good!), Belt fish, Featherback, and Eel! :D
youlovegnats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #15 
thekoimaiden
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
I think they got it at a Vietnamese fish market. They also had Snakehead (which is sooooo good!), Belt fish, Featherback, and Eel! :D
Lol. I would be hard-pressed to find something like that around where I live. But it is something I would like to try one day.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote