Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #11 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitluvs View Post
I got a free 50g for my Dragon, so I donated her old terrarium. Someone helped me, I'll help someone else :) His name is Monkey, he perches himself in the spongebob window so he can see everyone (when he couldn't swim).
thats a good name for him. is he young or an old betta? my current betta limit is 4 but id gladly break that to get a CT like Monkey.

just how suitable are the spongebob house/caves? the holes to seem a bit small for a betta that i personally dont get one. too afraid of having the fins caught on the edges.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:01 PM   #12 
Bettas Rule
Banned

So sorry I have not been around..work has had me exhausted and all I can do is work and sleep and then do it again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by undergunfire View Post
I have a Canon Rebel XSi that I got a few years ago for $700 something. They are way cheaper now and there are even better ones out there. I prefer Canon to Nikon. In my opinion...its worth it to save up another $100-$200 and get a DSLR rather then a point and shoot - you won't be sorry :)! I'd try and swing it fairly soon if possible, as there are some good price cuts due to the holidays.
Yea those are what I have been looking for. For a decent set I am looking at $500

Are they easy to use?

Last edited by dramaqueen; 12-17-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Bettas Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:09 AM   #13 
undergunfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettas Rule View Post
Yea those are what I have been looking for. For a decent set I am looking at $500

Are they easy to use?

Easy? Depends! I just fuss around with it until I find a setting that works well, LOL! My boyfriend actually has been teaching me how to use it correctly, recently. I went a few years without really knowing how to use it .
undergunfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #14 
Sakura8

All I can do is recommend you DON'T get a Canon Powershot. I have an SD1300 and it takes lousy close-up pics. Actually, Bettas Rule, you should PM Copperarabian and ask her about a good camera. She's a digital photography student and really knows her stuff.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #15 
bastage

A Samsung Galaxy phone.. The MP isnt that high, but its not at all needed. They have really good lenses though. You can see the thread about my daughters new HMPK in the pics forum & that was taken with my wifes camera on her phone. And that was through a curved glass fishbowl.
bastage is offline   Reply With Quote