Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-17-2011, 11:46 PM   #1 
BettaFriend15

Exclamation Havn't been on in ages, got some problems(and some news)

Hey, it's bettafriend here back in action. Had some problems logging in and such, my websense kept saying it was blocked. And now i'm back :D
and i got a new tank for an early christmas present along with a beautiful new pastel blue marble crowntail boy named Toki, got him from a cheap pet shop and he was the prettiest there. I've also got a few questions, firstly the little boy is very bloated at the moment since i accidently dropped too many pellets when i rewarded him. And his crowntail is very curly and not very crowntail looking is there any way to fix it? I've also been training my now 3 bettas, the others died =(
But i've made some progress, they now associate the training stick with feeding time, and little Cobalt has been learning this neat little circle trick haha.

Anyways here are the beautiful three, and please don't get onto me about the tank size, my nanny got it for me and took my other one away, she doesn't really know that much about bettas. Anyways i'll try my best to make my little friends happy :) [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Gaia/Documents/VideosAndPhotos-2011-2012/DSCF6012.JPG[/IMG]Also bit of an update Cobalt finally got rid of that nasty swim bladder :D
Also can i ask you what happened, cobalt used to be a pretty sky blue with pinkish red fins but these days shes an iridescent green with hardly any pink and she used to have a mustard belly. And she's not growing either she's stayed a really small betta. Is there something wrong? and her halfmoon fins havn't grown out

This is Toki

Cobalt's doing better these days

This is her earlier this year

What happened to my little girl?

Here's Vermillion/Vermi/Big Red as she's been dubbed haha

So any ideas?
BettaFriend15 is offline   Reply With Quote