Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-20-2011, 10:15 PM   #21 
Bombalurina

Well, after the ridiculous local aquarium society waved some bags of fish under my nose last night for absolutely filthily cheap prices, I have added to the sorority/community. I had to free up Circe's tank for the crystal red shrimp I bought, and added her to the big tank along with 6 Endlers (2 males, 4 females) and 3 cories (a bronze, an albino and a peppered - not ideal but that's how they were sold, in a big group, and they needed me!).
Everyone is apparently getting on fine. No one is bothering Circe and the cories are shoaling loosely (the two pandas are inseperable). The ember tetras have adopted the Endler's. It's all very cute.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #22 
Sena Hansler

I had an endler he showed off for my balloon molly girl.... he didn't like the guppy girls. He also, looked up to Spartan as a giant guppy god
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #23 
Bombalurina

I love my males! They are so colourful! Like little rainbows. They are from a really strong strain so hopefully any fish puppies I get from them are going to be super pretty too.
Oddly enough, Circe has coloured up a bit since being added to the large tank. I thought it would be stressful and she'd hate it, but she's gone dark brown with only one stripe and her fins have gone very dark red. I'm not sure she's getting enough food, but she's still learning the rhythms of the tank, so as she builds up confidence she'll get more. No one is bothering her at all. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote