Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #31 
betta lover1507

thanks ghosty {=] i did some research on the morph strawberry was this is what i found out:
this strain at a glance
in depth look at this strain color type: opaque white
featuring:
bright red head
note: very hard to find
these bettas are: odity
skill level: intermediate/advanced
strain by: Faith

price range*: $40 - $50 / betta

prices vary depending on how red head is, color and finnage quality. some top pairs may be priced considerably higher.
R E D H E A D S
Admit it, you have a soft spot for the hot little red heads ;)... These cuties pop out of my Holy Grail opaque line every now and then. This is a very interesting phenomenon, since usually males tend to get red in them while females don't. Why do these gals come out with a bright red head? No one knows... All I know is that the red heads are a delight to look at and very popular. They are truly the most adorable female bettas ever!
If you ever see some of the stock page snatch them fast. They are rare, and to date only about 20 were produced and people love love love them.

Red heads may have no red at all anywhere else, and be pure white (except for the head), or they may have a bit of red in their fins. Currently only in ST, may be available in DT one day soon :).

this might be strawberries morph, it really explains her red face ^-^ this makes me very excited on this spawn
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #32 
TielBird101

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
thanks ghosty {=] i did some research on the morph strawberry was this is what i found out:
this strain at a glance
featuring:
bright red head

prices vary depending on how red head is, color and finnage quality. some top pairs may be priced considerably higher.
R E D H E A D S
Admit it, you have a soft spot for the hot little red heads ;)... These cuties pop out of my Holy Grail opaque line every now and then. This is a very interesting phenomenon, since usually males tend to get red in them while females don't. Why do these gals come out with a bright red head? No one knows... All I know is that the red heads are a delight to look at and very popular. They are truly the most adorable female bettas ever!
If you ever see some of the stock page snatch them fast. They are rare, and to date only about 20 were produced and people love love love them.

Red heads may have no red at all anywhere else, and be pure white (except for the head), or they may have a bit of red in their fins. Currently only in ST, may be available in DT one day soon :).

this might be strawberries morph, it really explains her red face ^-^ this makes me very excited on this spawn
Hey this sounds interesting! :D Keep us updated on your spawn! :D I hope they make it okay! :)
TielBird101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #33 
Ghosty Shrimp

Quote:
this strain at a glance
featuring:
bright red head

R E D H E A D S

OMG This is amazing!! ^^ Congrats bettalover!! ^^
Ghosty Shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #34 
betta lover1507

well she is dead, and lunar dead when i came back home =(
Old 12-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #35 
Ghosty Shrimp

Quote:
well she is dead, and lunar dead when i came back home =(
Awww, omigeese! Come, on you guys! Don't do this to BL!!! D:
I'm so sorry!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #36 
betta lover1507

thanks ghosty,i actually love lunar more than everyone else. and my brother's baby boy ballpython died yesterday his name was "Teo" poor little guy
but the fries there is a good amount=]
can you draw luna and oceanist?
oceanist,HMPK salamander male:

also what kind of salamander he is? he has red fins and a blue body and green, he is named oceanist because if his strange blue and green body

and here is luna, my PK? or VT bi-color female:

she actually has a black body, and some little blue spots

can you do these when you have time?
Old 12-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #37 
Ghosty Shrimp

Quote:
thanks ghosty,i actually love lunar more than everyone else. and my brother's baby boy ballpython died yesterday his name was "Teo" poor little guy
but the fries there is a good amount=]
can you draw luna and oceanist?
oceanist,HMPK salamander male:

also what kind of salamander he is? he has red fins and a blue body and green, he is named oceanist because if his strange blue and green body

and here is luna, my PK? or VT bi-color female:

she actually has a black body, and some little blue spots

can you do these when you have time?
Awww, That's horrible! Do you think one may have had something contagious??? D:

Awesome! ^^
Sure! It's the least I could do!
Okay, I'll draw them when I finish Peaches' order.
Of course! I'll do them as soon as I possibly can! :D I'd be more than glad!!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #38 
Ghosty Shrimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches3221 View Post
awww these are too cute!! could you do mine? i will try to geta good pic up tomorrow ;)
Peaches, dearie did you want a Sprite or a Drawing? Sorry, lol, I'm kinda slow today xD
Old 12-29-2011, 03:26 PM   #39 
betta lover1507

well, strawberry jumped, but her gills where swollen, and when i got home and lunar was dead he had puffy gills to. katrina jumped, did i mention katrina? well she was a tiny VT girl.and chili died by depression.
from my memory i think i gave them bad water D= i will never do that again, i cannot loose another. also luna healed from pop eye and oceanist is STILL infected with popeye. am not gonna get into oceanist HORRIBLE story =[

but thanks=]
Old 12-31-2011, 05:37 PM   #40 
peaches3221

Drawing please :D Thank u very much, I can't wait to see it!
peaches3221 is offline   Reply With Quote