Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #11 
betta lover1507

i wanna him 0-0 i wish you could spawn him >.< but my dad got me started with fish too, i have more and am 13!! i have around 8 fish NOT including the fries i spawned from my pass fish . ciel i like it =D
best regards with him~he is so gorgeous
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:09 PM   #12 
DragonFish

Hehe, thank you!! <3

xD Oh, there was a time when I have at least 15 males and goodness knows how many females....eight full tanks, a community sorority in a 50...I even dabbled in breeding a little. I believe the final outcome of my successful spawn was around 50-ish...that was a couple of years ago though, hard to remember.

I sadly had to take down all of my tanks and find new homes for almost all of my fish when we made a rather sudden 2000+ mile move about four months ago. I still have my 50 and my 20 long in storage though, waiting for us to get a house/me to move out on my own. I couldn't get away with setting them up here in the rent house. ;P I may move my gecko into the 20 long though at some point.

Anyway. I may or may not get a chance to breed again in the future. By pure chance, I've recently met a very nice family whos daughter is in class with my younger brother who are big animal people. They have all sorts of pets and a few fish and expressed quite a bit of interest when I explained about my betta keeping and my previous breeding experience; They'd tried before with no luck.
They have the resources and I have the knowledge......if we can work something out, I may be starting a breeding project or two with them in the summer xD And if so, I'm definitely going to go hunting for a nice female for Ciel if I can. We'll see.
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #13 
MaisyDawgThirteen

He's beautiful! :D
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #14 
DragonFish

Thank you! <3
He has a thread in the picture section with a whole ton of pics now: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=88745
Old 12-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #15 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Thank you!! <33 Yes, I thought it fit him quite well ;) <3

Oh my xD If I lived on my own, my parents would have NO say.....I'd have all my tanks set up again, plus a rabbit, a hedgehog, and likely another Gecko or two.
My house/apartment would be FULL of animals....I just LOVE them <3 Fish and reptiles especially. I really enjoy all the care that goes into them too <3333
Then again it'd probably be the same if it was just my dad and brother and I too....my dad is a HUGE animal lover, he got me started with fish. xDD

My mom loves my Gecko though. xD Shes such a cool pet, really chill and sweet, and my mom really doesn't like most reptiles.
Are you getting a Leo or another type of Gecko Nel? O.o
look at gecko #3, 7mths old. thats the one and no lower prices are availbe in montreal from breeders. thats the usual price range, not sure about expo prices. i've never been to a animal expo.
http://www.bogecko.ca/available.htm
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:05 PM   #16 
DragonFish

Ooooh, a Crested Gecko! Hes gorgeous <3
Old 12-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #17 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Ooooh, a Crested Gecko! Hes gorgeous <3
i got her about 3 hours ago, setting up the tank. think its a female, 80% sure. i see no bump, just a line and a tiny hole halfway along the line.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote