Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #21 
TwilightNite

I simply LOVE horses! They are a great passion of mine! I used to lease and ride and trail ride on my favorite horse on the planet. His name is Windsor and he is an Arabian he is very high strung but he was not at all high strung with me, I don't think anyone had made a connection with him like I did. I we would canter around the ring with the American flag... And do numerous practices doing the drill team I was good times... And gallop in grassy meadows.... (Even better times then!) He was the sweetest! But I hardly see him anymore.... Which is really sad..... Because I don't have the money to ride now and it hurts to watch months go by and not see him more or less ride..... I hope to see him soon... You can see pics of him on my public profile. O.K that is the end of my sob story. But any way nice pics everyone! Your horses are so beautiful! Love your horse paintingpintos! What breed is he?
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #22 
SDragon

I like horses and would love an older one (young and hyper hoprses scare me a little). Sadly we dont have enough room. I have to console myself with my grand mother's Shady. She is a 17 year old mare. I love older horses because they are more gente. We used to have a 21 year old palimino stallion named Trigger and he was awesome. Sadly he suffered some sort of attack after we had him for 6 months and he was put down. He might have been able to be saved but it would have cost a lot and he wouldn't live for more than anothr year or so, because of his age.
SDragon is offline   Reply With Quote