Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #21 
SDragon

That is a ton of animals. Must be fun. :)
SDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #22 
Sakura8

Ohmigoodness! And here I was thinking I had a lot of cats with 8! I can't tell you how very happy I am that you spay/neuter all of your cats. I knew some friends who lived in the country and they didn't bother and well . . . sigh. And I love the names of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. They're all beautiful critters and your horses are so gorgeous! And what adorable dogs! Need a ranch hand? Will work for time with the horses. XD
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #23 
Oldfishlady

I am a big advocate of spay and neuter...lucky in my are we have low cost vets...I just wish more people would use it.....

If we lived closer to each other I would take you up on riding my horse-poor guy gets lonely since I can't ride any longer....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:05 AM   #24 
Pitluvs

When I grow up, I want to be just like you <3 Currently we have 2 indoor cats and we feed another 7 outside. Sadly neuters are $200 here and spays are $300 :( I have any animal in my home done, but cannot afford to do the ones outside too. Actually, I noticed picture number 7, the grey tabby in front looks identical to my Hailey! She's 9. And your black kitty Bob looks just like my sister's GusGus. I rescued him and his 9 brothers (yes, 10 males in this litter!) from a frozen box in a lake in 2006, my sister adopted him and another. We're not cat people, but we're animal people and would never see an animal hurt, cold , sick or hungry. Thanks for sharing OFL... now when can I move in? haha
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #25 
Oldfishlady

Laffs....yeah, my place is an animals loves heaven.....I was never allowed to have pets as a child...so I made up for it as an adult....lol...went way over board I would say...lol....I have always wanted a mini horse-but I am afraid it would end up in house....lol.....In the warmer months I open the house up and the animals have free range sort of and one year I had turkeys and this one hen would come in the house and sit next to me watching TV and if she couldn't get in she would sit outside a window and stare at me....
Old 01-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #26 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfishlady View Post
this one hen would come in the house and sit next to me watching TV and if she couldn't get in she would sit outside a window and stare at me....
Ha ha ha. THAT is awesome!!
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #27 
registereduser

Hi, you don't know me, I'm new. I have 6 cats, revolving foster kittens, 2 dogs and now the 2 fish. I wish I lived on a ranch I'd be just like you.

Do you have a blog or facebook I could follow?
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #28 
Oldfishlady

I wish I had pic of the turkey hen...but it was long before I got a digital camera....

No I don't have facebook or blog...I am pretty limited on my computer knowledge.....a bit challenged in that department....lol....
Old 01-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #29 
Sakura8

I don't have Facebook or anything like that, either, so you're not alone, OFL. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote