Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #11 
bastage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitGurl View Post
@ bastage- I've considered the Fluval tanks. The problem is I'm limited on space and I don't think a 8 gallon tank will fit where I need to put it and I want something bigger then 2 gallons.

Thanks eveyone for your comments .
Keep in mind that the Flora/Ebi are literally only 1.8" larger in each dimension (height, width & depth). The difference is you get a tank that not only looks good, but can also support plants out of the box (due to the much better light), have the good looking 3d background built in & good substrate. In addition to the extra capacity for about the same cost.

Also I haven't used the Eco Complete so I dont know how its flow is, but the Fluval mini filter you can direct the output & its adjustable flow. So you can make sure its good with your Betta's.

When looking at nano tanks you really have to consider the dimensions of each tank for your purpose, not just the rated capacity. As is the example above. Thats a pretty small size differance, but quite a bit of capacity.
bastage is offline   Reply With Quote