Betta Fish Forum banner

I need a cage for my guinea!!! >:(

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
Grrr I'm so annoyed! Being in Canada SUCKS right now. I want a cage that is not 300 for a glorifed litter box... Our walmart DOESN'T carry any cages for anything other than a hamster. Amazon doubled the price when I signed up, Petco won't ship and Petsmart won't ship! ><

Are there ANY sites I can order from, that I can get at least a cage, if nothing else? I'd like to get wood chews, carefresh bedding, etc - which all the sites I found (other than the stupid petonly.ca) had... Just they won't ship to me and it's infuriating and frustrating ;(

#3 ·
Have you tried Ebay?

Here is an online store that ships to Canada:
http://www.guineapigzone.com/c-and-c-cages-guinea-pigs
Yeah, tried Ebay... just shipping costs more than the item :lol: my bf seemed to find EVERYTHING on his computer, while here on mine (I swear it hates me) it comes up as not allowed, not available or terribly expensive o_O

Thanks for the site, I'll check it out now

And I need to fwack my bf's head because "he'll order what he found for me" uhhh, NO :mad: lol MY pet MY responsibility and last thing I need is someone buying stuff saying "don't pay me back" or me owing them ><

#4 ·
any luck on kijiji or CL? it may be a long shot to find something suitable.

#5 ·
#7 · (Edited)
thanks :lol: it turns out Amazon HATES ME. and LOVES my bf :mad: stupid thing...lol.

cool! it orders them for you? o_O I wanna figure out shipping though..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.