So, I got a second hand tank (for free) that came with a stand and accessories... Aaaand so going through everything, I find PH tests strips (thrown out now because of moisture damage), a....something-or-other o_O and some awesome stuff =D one thing I cannot use that I got is the heater...it's busted. Apparently, the lady got it as a gift 5 years ago, attempted it, and for 4 years it sat unused and "taking up space" because she really isn't a fish person.
So, here are some pictures...hopefully tomorrow there will be some "clean" photos
plus, I am going to be checking the sealing, and for cracks and testing for leaks.
1. waste control: that I won't use...
2. another gravel siphon!!
3. the now trashed PH testers
4. pretty good lighting system... decent shape (have not tested it yet)
5. large filter... bigger than my 20 gallon's filter!
6. a box o' fake plants. Walmart kind x)
7. anchor ornament
8. "no fishing" ornament and a little baster (yay!!! another one!!!)
10. bubbler clam
11. the tank and stand!!
12-13 that...do-dad thinger that I seriously don't know what it is for.