Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #21 
BETTACHKALOVE

Sorry i never cycle tank so i don't even know how to do it and i don't understand it, because my first betta that I got as a gift about i think 4.5 years ago. I really didn't even know what to do with him since I never had fish in my life. So I went to the pet store for advice. The girl who work there had 7 years old betta and she told me to do 100% water changes…..

Now i have 8 bettas. I am very addicted to betta fish lol Each in 2.5 gall and i do 100% water changes every 5 days . And i do rinse the gravel and the tank and make sure plants not rotten .My oldest already i think about 4 years old and youngest about will be 2 years since i have him in 02/12. And they don't even get sick yeat. I have all emergency kit for them at home though lol.

I know other instruction for 2.5 gall recommended by someone very knowledgeable 1-50% and 1-100% water changes a week

5 gall 50% every week and 100% a month

So guys don’t blame me it not my fault it just the way I learned :)
BETTACHKALOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #22 
bahamut285

I have a very objective guide in my signature if you require help deciding which tank you should upgrade to or purchase new :)

PM me if you have any further questions.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #23 
BETTACHKALOVE

If i will buy another tank (bigger or smaller) my boyfriend will kill me lol
BETTACHKALOVE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.5 gallon, betta, tank size