Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #1 
Sarahlydear

That Fuzzy Feeling Your Fish Give You

I am the proud mother of 5 male bettas, 8 female bettas, a ADF, and a dragon fish and today it just hit me how much better my fish make my day.

I mean watching how they have opened up from the first few days of having them and seeing their hungry little faces and that "feed me" dance.

It shocks me and warms my heart how they come up to say hi and "chill" with me while I'm working at my desk and vive for attention.
And how content they are with the little I give them (comparatively, almost my entire paycheck goes to fish) I have a few males waiting for proper decor and all they have are a couple of cups to hide in, but man have they flourished!

I honestly count on them to make my day a great day and look forward to seeing their little personalities through out the day and whenever I'm feeling moody it just takes a few minutes of watching them and everything is right in the world again.

Anyway I just noticed today how much of an impact they had on my life and how little they ask for in return; I mean food, a heater, a little (no less than 3gal) room, and something to play with here and there come on that's not hard at all. That's purely basics.

Well there's my little rant for the day hope I don't sound too crazy.
Toodles;
Sarah
Sarahlydear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #2 
PaintingPintos

Awwww ♥ Omelette makes my day. You're right about the "feed me" dances, and how ka-YOOT they are. They do LOOOVE to chill with you. I keep Omelette in a 1gal triangle at the dining room table, in front of my chair, and while I eat he floats in the area right in front of my plate. Of course he ignored everybody else :) He fluffs up his fins a bit, too, when he sees me, but it might just be aggression (eheheh)
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:30 PM   #3 
4alwaysAbettaluver

Hopefully when I get my tank and little fishy friend, I will feel bubbly inside to <3
4alwaysAbettaluver is offline   Reply With Quote