Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #31 
Saphirra

Wait, really Creat? I swear your post was not visible a minute ago. I would love to keep my 24k white clouds in my big tank (40 breeder) with my betta. I have kept it at 75 degrees and both the betta and the white clouds seem happy and active at that temp. I was more worried about long range effects? My husband will kill me if I try to set up another tank and I can't bear to part with them so maybe I'll just see how they do then?
Saphirra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #32 
BettaHeart

i have white clouds in with my females along with acouple albino cories and so far they are all doing good. I had a pleco once but it disappeared and i have never been able to find and highly doubt the others ate because it was 3inches long so when i knew i wouldnt see it again i bought the cories. Never had cories before but they look so unique, and those two look like bronze? cories or green cories. lol i only recently started looking at other fish besides bettas lol
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #33 
Creat

I am not sure why it didnt show but my posts have been retarded lately. 75* for regular white clouds should be fine might be a tid bit more cold for the betta so i would maybe try for 75-78* White clouds are super hardy too and will probably adjust just fine.
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #34 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creat View Post
I am not sure why it didnt show but my posts have been retarded lately. 75* for regular white clouds should be fine might be a tid bit more cold for the betta so i would maybe try for 75-78* White clouds are super hardy too and will probably adjust just fine.
+1
i had to say I love your avatar Creat
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 05:27 AM   #35 
RedFynn21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphibianite View Post
Hey Fynn what part of Oregon are you in? I am Central Oregon out near Bend and Redmond.
I'm not all that far. Haha. I'm in Madras.

Again, thank you everyone for the fantastic advice! I wll eventually get a community going. As for now, my folks are telling me no more fishy buying. As I've spent to close to over $100 for both my guys and their stuff. Heh...I guess I've got the bug.
RedFynn21 is offline   Reply With Quote