Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-23-2012, 08:14 AM   #1 
twinjupiter

who's your favorite breeder?

SO first some BIG news, a friend is taking my lovely goldfish to live with her in a better bigger tank! Which meeaaaaans.... that I will be upgrading my 10gal sorority to a 30 gal!
Anywho,
i currently have 7 girls in the 10 gal and when i upgrade i want to spoil myself a little bit, and get some really beautiful girls from aquabid or a reputable betta breeder. I am not planning on breeding them, so they do not have to be perfect.

Any suggestions?

I am looking for dragonscales, salamanders, marbles, and green or unusually colored girls. I am especially in love with dragon scale girls who are kinda splochy in the distribution of their frosted scales. So my ultimate find would be a girl who looks similar to these:

twinjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #2 
LittleBettaFish

Interbettas, Patsayawan, Sutee and Korwhord are all sellers who have high-quality fish in the colours you like.

I had some very nice monster marbles from Patsayawan and a beautiful pair of green marble HMs from Interbettas. I would highly recommend both sellers.

I believe several people on this forum use Korwhord, GreenTea (I think but don't quote me) is the one who has quite a few of his fish and from what I have seen they are quite nice.

That middle one is Fidget. I'm not sure who bred her. Though I intend on using her myself to make some marble ones of my own.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #3 
twinjupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Interbettas, Patsayawan, Sutee and Korwhord are all sellers who have high-quality fish in the colours you like.

I had some very nice monster marbles from Patsayawan and a beautiful pair of green marble HMs from Interbettas. I would highly recommend both sellers.

I believe several people on this forum use Korwhord, GreenTea (I think but don't quote me) is the one who has quite a few of his fish and from what I have seen they are quite nice.

That middle one is Fidget. I'm not sure who bred her. Though I intend on using her myself to make some marble ones of my own.
Thank you!
Are these users here, aquabid sellers or independent sellers? Do you know what the best way to contact them/see their fish?

I LOVE the middle girl.<3
twinjupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #4 
LittleBettaFish

Aquabid sellers I believe, though some don't have stock to sell as often as others.

If you have an AB account you can always just contact the seller through that to see what they have available.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #5 
vilmarisv

Martinsmommy 100% of the way!!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:31 PM   #6 
Tisia

GreenTea is the one that has bought a bunch from korwhord and if you ask her she can actually tell you about a deal he gives to people she refers. I don't know what girls DarkMoon17 still has but here's some examples she had listed a little while ago
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

I second Martinsmommy.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #8 
Jrf456

MARTINSMOMMY :D And Khorword. I've dreamed of many of their fish before.. xD
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragonscale, green, marble, marbles