Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #11 
MandiceP

NP. When I finish the series I'll have to make a discussion thread for it! Then we can all chat about it. Seems there are TONS of Inheritance fans on here! tehe

Quote:
So glad that you're enjoying your setup, sometimes it's nice to just sit and watch the serenity and beauty, which are, bettas. :) Hehe.
Aint it the truth! It is so relaxing to me to be able to watch them. They are just so majestic and beautiful! I can't say enough how lucky I am that my husband has been so understanding and accepting of my Betta obsession. I think he sees how happy it makes me :) He likes fish too tho, so that is a plus!
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:26 AM   #12 
BellasMomma

BEAUTIFULBETTA- I LOVE LOVE LOVE yer avatar!
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:24 AM   #13 
PitGurl

Nice set up . One suggestion though....your sorority needs way more hiding spots. You want to break up the line of sight. Lots of plants mid tank and floating work great. Odd numbers of females are better so I'd suggest getting one more to make it 5. I'd cup all the girls, rearrange your tank and put them back in. They will think they're in a new tank and won't have territories established.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #14 
Zappity

Omg that is SO AWESOME!! O_O So jealous right now. x] It is very calming/fun to watch fish. I read an article about a study that showed people who had to give a speech in front of people with fish in the room were like, 75% calmer than those who didn't have fish in the room. I can't remember where I found it, probably in one of my magazines, but if I find it, I'll post it for you :)
Zappity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:20 PM   #15 
MandiceP

Pitgurl: Thank you for the suggestions. They had seemed okay with each other when I added the newest girl but they are being a little aggressive now. I bought two HUGE plants and a rock arch decoration today at work and I'm going to add them as soon as I get home. I'll post new pictures. I'm also stopping at Petco later (the one I got the unknown gender one and Thorn at as "veil tail females") so I might grab another female to balance it out and rearrange it all. I'll post pictures tonight when I'm done organizing.

Thank you everyone for the compliments. I can't help but smile when I look at it :D I had a slight issue with the light strips last night, the command strips got warmed by the lights being on and the gave way so the strips fell down, but I ran to home depot and grabbed screws and attached them that way. Works much better now and no more worry of them falling.

I'm hoping to price out some 2.5 gallon mini bow tanks for the new Delta boy as he's going to be my desk buddy I've decided. I just need the tank and a heater for him and he'll be all set. I can't figure out if the stuff on his head is cuts, just his pigment, or if he has some sort of fungus/infection. I'll try to get clear pics of it when I get home and post a thread for him. Thank you everyone!
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:28 PM   #16 
JBosley

Your Delta looks like my Delta! It makes me happy haha. I named mine Dragonfly!
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #17 
Tappy4me

I love this setup! I may just have to do something like this when I have a place of my own. :D
Tappy4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #18 
Hanky

Very nice set-up, you should be proud of yourself, wish my wife would let me do something like that. hmmmm
Hanky is offline   Reply With Quote