Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #5451 
LucyLore

I have a two gallon tank. I have a Spongebob Pineapple home she has yet to go in yet! (I put it in a little over an hour ago) It's dorm chic, but I'm working on a better one come May 2012.

LucyLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #5452 
a123andpoof

Thats cool! I would maybe take some of the sand out though! Just a suggestion but it would give your fishie more room to swim!
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #5453 
Zappity

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent89201 View Post
Frosty the snowflake, I love the tank with the red/pink gravel. It's my favorite. :D

I've been watching this thread for a while because I love looking how other people decorate their tanks. I wanted to wait until I finally had my 5 gallon tank to post! Beau has it to himself. He's right on my nightstand in my dorm. I did have another tall fake plant behind the rock but I think it tore Beau's fin. So that plant is no more.

Whoa. That tank is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a123andpoof View Post
Thats cool! I would maybe take some of the sand out though! Just a suggestion but it would give your fishie more room to swim!
^^ Agreed :)
Zappity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #5454 
Aus

This is the new 3.5 gallon (approx) home of my first ever betta, a recently acquired VT named Sid Fishus:

The ornament looks huge - and it is! But it's a cave underneath, and Sid just loves lurking in there/ swimming in and out of all the gaps. I'll have to move it to vac the gravel, but that's okay.

I like the Dymax IQ5 for my beginner fishkeeper's tank because it has adjustable heating/lighting and is acrylic, so it's very light. I bought Sid a stick-on leaf hammock so he can rest close to the surface to make up for how vertical it is, and he really likes that. The rest of my household is highly amused at the idea of my fish having a hammock, as well as the way Sid loafs around on it.

I also have the IQ3, but I do think it's too small - just over 2g and taller than it is wide. He seems much happier in this tank. The IQ3 might be fine for a medication tank when I get its heater replaced, though.

Sorry for the crap quality picture - taken on the iPod..
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #5455 
agent89201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappity View Post
Whoa. That tank is amazing!

Thank you! I'm incredibly proud of it as it is my first tank that is not a Kritter Keeper!
agent89201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:48 AM   #5456 
a5un4k

My Tank and Fish

Here is my tank which is about 1 week's old. The betta yet to be name, (suggestions would be great) :D, has this whole 10 gal (Im not really sure) to itself. :) Thinking of splitting it into two portions to house another betta. Not yet decided tho.

Here goes.
a5un4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #5457 
Zappity

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent89201 View Post
Thank you! I'm incredibly proud of it as it is my first tank that is not a Kritter Keeper!
You're welcome!! I have yet to make a tank look that good :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by a5un4k View Post
Here is my tank which is about 1 week's old. The betta yet to be name, (suggestions would be great) :D, has this whole 10 gal (Im not really sure) to itself. :) Thinking of splitting it into two portions to house another betta. Not yet decided tho.

Here goes.
Ooh, very pretty. I love the plants!
Zappity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:47 PM   #5458 
JBosley

I can't wait to upgrade my tanks! These are all so amazing, and give me some ideas of what to do.
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #5459 
MistersMom

there isn't one person on here yet with an ugly or gross tank...im proud of you all!!! good cleaning practices AND you know how to decorate :P
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #5460 
agent89201

JBosley, this is where I got some of my ideas. It's probably my favorite thread on this website!
agent89201 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank