Betta Fish Forum banner

Betta Tat??

2K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  bettalover2033 
#1 ·
Ive recently decided that i want to get a tattoo of my first breeding pair of bettas. This is the concept ive come up with.
Comments and suggestions are appreciated :)

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Better than I could do :D
Just noticed this, you may have done it on purpose, but the male betta's scales seem to be facing the opposite way.
Also on the female, one of the pectorals (I think it's the pectoral) has a really flowing look, while the one against the body seems to be a different shape.
Great job though, this will be a lovely tattoo ;)
I've always wanted one and I have permission, being under 18, but I just don't have the guts to go Dx

#11 ·
That's a very cute concept and will be very beautiful with the flowing fins.

As someone who has dabbled in the art of tattoos, I would recommend that you determine what kind of style you're looking for and then have a tattoo artist that is very good at that style help you design it. Take the time to scrutinize different artists and explore their different portfolios. Even if you draw out the tattoo EXACTLY how you want it, there will be an artist out there who may be able to enhance it even more. If you can find someone who is very good at koi and flowing dresses or material, chances are they will help you design a very stunning betta tattoo! Also, don’t settle. If the design is not to your liking 110% and it doesn’t knock you off your feet, figure out why and have them change it. It is your money and your body. If you’re working with a good artist, they know this and will work it until it makes you happy. Good luck!

*Steps off soapbox*

#14 ·
This is almost exactly what i want. I would of course want someone to clean it up and add some detailing and change the shading (shading is not my strong suit) I havent yet decided who I'm going to, as i think im going to get this one on my ribs its going to have to wait. and believe me i would never get something on my body that i wasnt happy with! :)

#17 ·
#22 · (Edited)
I couldn't help it, but my jaw dropped. That is a really cool drawing! I really like the look of how you go into detail with the scales. You're an amazing artist!

Thank you so much!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.