Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #11 
Foisair

That's a very cute concept and will be very beautiful with the flowing fins.

As someone who has dabbled in the art of tattoos, I would recommend that you determine what kind of style you're looking for and then have a tattoo artist that is very good at that style help you design it. Take the time to scrutinize different artists and explore their different portfolios. Even if you draw out the tattoo EXACTLY how you want it, there will be an artist out there who may be able to enhance it even more. If you can find someone who is very good at koi and flowing dresses or material, chances are they will help you design a very stunning betta tattoo! Also, don’t settle. If the design is not to your liking 110% and it doesn’t knock you off your feet, figure out why and have them change it. It is your money and your body. If you’re working with a good artist, they know this and will work it until it makes you happy. Good luck!

*Steps off soapbox*
Foisair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #12 
BeautifulBetta

+1^ :)
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #13 
frostynsnowflake118

Inked and colored :) not on me yet of course.
The only thing about this picture that you cant see is the detailing in the face :(
Attached Images

frostynsnowflake118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #14 
frostynsnowflake118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foisair View Post
That's a very cute concept and will be very beautiful with the flowing fins.

As someone who has dabbled in the art of tattoos, I would recommend that you determine what kind of style you're looking for and then have a tattoo artist that is very good at that style help you design it. Take the time to scrutinize different artists and explore their different portfolios. Even if you draw out the tattoo EXACTLY how you want it, there will be an artist out there who may be able to enhance it even more. If you can find someone who is very good at koi and flowing dresses or material, chances are they will help you design a very stunning betta tattoo! Also, donít settle. If the design is not to your liking 110% and it doesnít knock you off your feet, figure out why and have them change it. It is your money and your body. If youíre working with a good artist, they know this and will work it until it makes you happy. Good luck!

*Steps off soapbox*

This is almost exactly what i want. I would of course want someone to clean it up and add some detailing and change the shading (shading is not my strong suit) I havent yet decided who I'm going to, as i think im going to get this one on my ribs its going to have to wait. and believe me i would never get something on my body that i wasnt happy with! :)
Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #15 
betta lover1507

it is so pretty "(0-0)
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #16 
frostynsnowflake118

If any one would like their fish drawn i'd like to give it a try :) i just need a really clear pic and a few words about their personality
Old 02-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #17 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostynsnowflake118 View Post
If any one would like their fish drawn i'd like to give it a try :) i just need a really clear pic and a few words about their personality
This is Korra:
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/...filter=noflash

She falres at EVERYTHING including her food. She also loves to eat bloodworms. Korras has broken the record of fastest swimming fish (In my home).
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #18 
frostynsnowflake118

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
This is Korra:
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/...filter=noflash

She falres at EVERYTHING including her food. She also loves to eat bloodworms. Korras has broken the record of fastest swimming fish (In my home).

Sorry its taken so long :) let me know if you like it or if you want anything changed
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #19 
frostynsnowflake118

i want to get your ok before i put ink to paper and i cant change it
Old 02-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #20 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostynsnowflake118 View Post
Sorry its taken so long :) let me know if you like it or if you want anything changed
Its okay. I don't mind. I'm a patient person. Also I love it. It looks really exact. thank you!!
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote