Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #251 
xjenuhfur

Goblin always comes over when I walk into my dorm room. I can also just stick my face in front of the tank and say his name and no matter what he always ends up swimming over. Starts wiggling and twitching and hopes I'll drop some food in the tank. I can point to food in the tank & he goes straight to the food and noms. Or he plays with it. He eats one and plays with the other usually.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #252 
Myates

My bettas do too many cute things to list..

My boyfriend though does cute things when it concerns the fish...

I had gotten a lovely cellophane dalmation a while back, Butters because he twitches around like Butters Scotch on South Park.. and my boyfriend stole him and placed him on his desk.
He loves that fish almost as much as he loves his dog now.. I will catch him talking to Butters, and at times even will dance with him (when he stands up, Butters will rush towards him and start twitching and dancing.. so my boyfriend joins in with some music and they dance together.. <face palm>).

Now today was tank cleaning day and I put Frazzle next to Aanya for the first time and he finally flared up (ended up being a double crowntail of all things).. so I told my boyfriend this and he got all pouty.. he was worried that Aanya wouldn't come visit Butters anymore lol.
(I had all the fish together during surgery to make feeding/cleaning easier on me so Butters got to see Aanya and they enjoyed each other greatly.. she in fact egged up for the first time because of him)
My boyfriend wanted to make sure that Butters still got some attention and time with Aanya (in their own respective homes).. yeah, and he called me crazy and said bettas were "just fish and nothing like his chichlids" when I brought home the first one ;)

So now I have to schedule "play dates" between my girl and "his" Butters.. sigh..
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #253 
nel3

my DT flares his beard at flakes too big to swallow when trying to eat them.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote