Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-29-2012, 01:00 AM   #101 
Sakura8

DarkMoon's bettas are so gorgeous!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:02 PM   #102 
DarkMoon17

Dramaqueen- the cost really depends on the fish but typically free-$5 for males and free-$4 for females. However, you do have to buy at least one fish to receive free fish since it costs money to raise these little guys I can't put the time into boxing and shipping fish that don't bring in anything!

Wow Tisia, Bing is adorable!! It looks like he is almost a full mask dragon? Maybe? And your girls have grown nicely, Ginger doesn't really look like a cull anymore that's for sure.
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:31 PM   #103 
DarkMoon17

Thanks Sakura!
Old 01-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #104 
Tisia

yeah, Bing is pretty much full dragonscaling except for his cute little duck lips, lol. Ginger is still pretty small body wise but she's finned out nicely. she'll probably go in the sorority in a couple of weeks. I was worried about her being so small when I put her sister in, but Rosemary isn't all that much bigger and she doesn't seem to have gotten a single nip
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #105 
dramaqueen
Banned

So can a person do a "buy one get one free" type of deal? lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #106 
steezy

@darkmoon- do you have any females left??
steezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #107 
DarkMoon17

All available fish ( male & female) can be found in the stock page of my website (www.darkmoonbettas.com) or on aquabid http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...ler&Darkmoon13
Old 02-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #108 
ChibiShishou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoon17 View Post
All available fish ( male & female) can be found in the stock page of my website (www.darkmoonbettas.com) or on aquabid http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...ler&Darkmoon13
DarkMoon17~
I stalked this thread just to oogle your betta, because your kinda famous on this site. Anyways I was wondering about your cull adoption program. Do you do this for all of your spawning? I would like to know if you do do this with every spawn and or if you would be willing to sell a cull fish or two?
The thought of buying fish from a pet store always makes me sad because then more sick fish are brought in , so if I could purchase the non-breeding quality from you that would be awesome! Note the purchase part XD I wouldn't ask if I didnt think I'd have to pay. In any case this is just for future references since come summer and next term I can have more fish tanks!
Please let me know what you think
Thank you~ :)
ChibiShishou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #109 
DarkMoon17

Hi there, I do it only if there are fish in the spawn that are sub-pare. Typically in any spawn, no matter who the parents are, there are fish with minor deformities or faults so I can confidently say that this program will most likely be active for all my spawns. I offer free culls with the purchase of a non-cull fish. So basically, as dramaqueen said, you buy one you get one free. As long as you pay for at least one fish, I can include as many culls as you can keep and I can fit in the box. I absolutely despise killing anything so if it is healthy, it is free. Every fish deserves a forever home.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:29 AM   #110 
ChibiShishou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMoon17 View Post
Hi there, I do it only if there are fish in the spawn that are sub-pare. Typically in any spawn, no matter who the parents are, there are fish with minor deformities or faults so I can confidently say that this program will most likely be active for all my spawns. I offer free culls with the purchase of a non-cull fish. So basically, as dramaqueen said, you buy one you get one free. As long as you pay for at least one fish, I can include as many culls as you can keep and I can fit in the box. I absolutely despise killing anything so if it is healthy, it is free. Every fish deserves a forever home.
Awesome! I will definitely be buying from you in the future! Its a great policy you are implementing! Now I really can't wait until summer so I can start up more tanks. Thank you so much for getting back to me!
ChibiShishou is offline   Reply With Quote