Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #5511 
minimrshmll0

New Decor c:

BEFORE

AFTER

My 4 girls are so happy <3 ^____^ Thankyou so much who ever on this forum gave me advise on my 10 gal!
minimrshmll0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #5512 
iElBeau

Cute tank Mini :) I like the pink substrate!

@JBosley - My friend has the same 5 gallon! She loves it :) I think you did a nice job on it!

Last edited by iElBeau; 02-20-2012 at 07:23 PM.
iElBeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #5513 
JBosley

It's my sisters

I have one too! But it's not great looking, haha, waiting to afford some silk plants. Then I'll re-do it
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #5514 
iElBeau

Good idea :) I wish I'd bought a silk plant for my guy, but the store only had plastic... at least the one I did get though was made for betta's, so it won't rip him or anything. It's very soft. I liked the little planter thing you got going for your sister in the middle though :)
Old 02-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #5515 
JBosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by iElBeau View Post
Good idea :) I wish I'd bought a silk plant for my guy, but the store only had plastic... at least the one I did get though was made for betta's, so it won't rip him or anything. It's very soft. I liked the little planter thing you got going for your sister in the middle though :)
Yeah mine aren't too harsh either And Dragonfly (my Betta) isn't too fond of the plants!
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #5516 
iElBeau

Hmm that's strange! My guy loves the plant I put in (my tank is the same page as yours btw haha).. it's kinda cool actually, because the inside is kinda empty, so he can hide in the middle... last night he was sleeping with his face pointed toward the bottom actually! He also loves his rocks, especially the one on an angle that he can rest either on or under haha :) (those blue glass pebbles he's begun to burrow into though, which has me a little worried)
Old 02-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #5517 
minimrshmll0

Quote:
Cute tank Mini :) I like the pink substrate!

@JBosley - My friend has the same 5 gallon! She loves it :) I think you did a nice job on it!

Awe thanks! :D Yes, its great especially that it matches 2 of my pink&blue girls so well. I also have a green&red and golden/orange betta girls so my plants and middle decor have colors that match them all c:
Old 02-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #5518 
iElBeau

That's awesome.. I love when tanks match the fish.. or they're done in like white or black to contrast it.. I think it just makes the fish stand out so much :)
Old 02-20-2012, 11:39 PM   #5519 
minimrshmll0

Quote:
That's awesome.. I love when tanks match the fish.. or they're done in like white or black to contrast it.. I think it just makes the fish stand out so much :)
Exactly ^w^!
Old 02-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #5520 
mjoy79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
oh, thats no good!
Yah. Sawyer is showing signs that he might actually leave it alone for awhile. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but its starting to get longer again. i can almost see where he might look like a CT again. LOL
mjoy79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank