Betta Fish Forum banner

butterfly themed tank.

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Shirleythebetta 
#1 ·
This isn't my betta tank but I wante to share this idea I had with you all. I decorated my other ten gallon with things I modified or made my self and wanted your opinions on it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Eh...I like all the colours and I love butterflies, but I'm not a fan of artificial-looking fishtanks. I much prefer the natural look.

Possibly the coolest non-natural fishtank I've seen had a sandy bottom and a model galleon half in, half out of the water like it was sinking. That was pretty cool and the fish seemed to love it. :D

#3 ·
That sounds wicked awesome. I saw a neat thing the other day. One of those old airplanes that looked all wrecked. If I had a big enough tank that would look wickedly neat with all natural plants. I like the natural tanks to but I haven't been brave enough to try it plus I love all the color. That butterfly tank would probably freak out my bettas if they were in it. It's very bright.

#4 ·
I'm with Bomba. I love butterflies, but I think I'd rather enjoy them outside. I much prefer the look of natural tanks. But I still like the look of little porcelain signs that say "No Fishing." :3

Also I think that's a barb in there... I really hope there weren't any betta in there.

#6 ·
I'm with Bomba. I love butterflies, but I think I'd rather enjoy them outside. I much prefer the look of natural tanks. But I still like the look of little porcelain signs that say "No Fishing." :3

Also I think that's a barb in there... I really hope there weren't any betta in there.
No this is absolutly not my betta tank. My girls are alone in there own tank and my boys have their own individuals.I don't put any of my bettas with anything else but maybe otto's or corys. My sorority is thick with plants this would be too upen of a layout. Oh and one of my boys has a porcelin sign that says no skinny dipping. :lol:

#7 ·
That's really creative, Shirley!

My daughter loved all the colours. She's a fan of artificial tanks. I prefer natural, and what with my having no sense of colour co-ordination at all this is probably a good thing. :lol: I do enjoy looking at others' colourful creations, though. Did you make some of the ornaments yourself?
I actually did this to make my neice happy. She loves butterflys. and I love color. I modified a few decorations and made a few. My favorite thing is the driftwood that has the flowers sticking in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.