Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #11 
elijahfeathers

I have dreams that I come home and someone's put my males together-- or that for some reason I'm taking them somewhere, and they've gotten into each other's cups. Or that I'm changing the water or something and the tank breaks and I have nothing to put them in-- and then I'm holding flopping fishies. :C
elijahfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

I dream that I'm leaving for college and I'm trying to take my fish with me. I end up leaving some behind and their containers get dirty and they aren't fed.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #13 
Rosso1011

I had my first betta nightmare last night, only it wasn't Rosso in it. The betta I had in the dream was a blue male (kinda like my bf's veiltail). My betta had chomped his tail down and had the most severe case of ick (that's what it looked like in the dream) that I can imagine. His tail, what was left with it, was almost completely white. Is it even possible for it to progress that far without fish death?
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:12 AM   #14 
Zappity

*shudders* I had a betta nightmare last night..
I dreamed my little girl jumped into the sink and somehow went down the drain! I kept pouring water down it and then me and my Mom tried to get her out and turned on the garbage disposal thing and chopped her up D: Needless to say, I woke up nearing an anxiety attack xD
Zappity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #15 
Theraggy1

I had a nightmare last night about bettas, for some reason we where on this suspended trampoline with all my animals, and it was located right above a large river, well the thingy fell, and all my animals and myself fell into the deep water, take note that everyone else's pets fell in too. Well anyways, I swam to a small place that was above the water, and I saw My betta Commander swimming in the water, and I reached in to grab him and did. But i had not place to put him, so I tried to keep him cupped in my hands, however he kept getting away, so I tried to make a pocket out of my clothes, and he kept slipping out but then swam away. I then saw one of my girls in the murky water and tried to grab her but she was too far away, and I missed and she swam back down till I couldn't see her. :/ somehow half way through a bunch of jars appeared beside me, and I rinsed most of them out but one jar had a starving girl and a starving diseased male in it. It was awful cause I kept catching other peoples fish but never saw anymore of mine. :{ and for some reason my guinea pigs where powder in a jar, and my dog had died. AWFUL DREAM x___x
Theraggy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #16 
nel3

you can call this a nightmare or a good dream. i had this dream last night and wrote it down right after having it to avoid forgetting the details.

i dreamed that my parents either owned my unit or lived with me in there and i found 2 tiny containers that could'nt possibly even accomodate the lenght of the 2 bettas' bodies. they did have limited room to swim in but theres the absurd dream logic for you. for some reason i left them out therefor many days in bad water in the bathroom. one was a pineapple (probably ct) the other was a celophane light blue shimmer. they were both in seperate containers no less than 50ml of water. the pineapple had brown water and a young fry. the fry wasnt present in the 2nd half of the dream. the other has the blue betta with 4-5 fry. the funny thing was i never recalled putting 2 betta together at any point, though atleast 1 of the older betta was a male. i rushed to get the supplies in my unit ie plastic cups for a slightly bigger temp home, heater stress coat. i had everything i needed to do so but not sure if i got around to tranfering them. had prepared a .5g tupperware tray to float the cups and heat them all.

Last edited by nel3; 02-27-2012 at 11:43 AM.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #17 
Rosso1011

I had another betta nightmare last night. Someone had put a male in with Rosso and they ripped each other apart until there was nothing left but the mouth and eyes still in the shape of a face. I remember trying to figure out whose betta it was, how it got introduced and I kept trying to break the bettas apart from each other with my hands. I had almost removed one of the bettas but it jumped back into the tank and they continued fighting. The worst part is the other people seemed amused and/or excited about the fight that was breaking out and here I am freaking out, trying to protect both my betta and the other.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #18 
djembekah

the other night i dreamed that Reuban had jumped out of his tank and was bouncing all over the room, off the walls the ceiling, everything. but i caught him and put him back in his tank.
then after i woke up, my broher came downstairs and said he'd dreamed that my 19 y/o sister had spilled Reuban's tank. it was weird.

i think i had one dream about Swish, but it as decent.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream, nightmare