Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #31 
FishyFishy89

I look forward to the doberman or Labrador puppy that me and hubs are saving up for. Of all the dogs I've had, I've had the most fun and challenge training my doberman. My golden was the easiest. I got lucky with her, she was an anti-social puppy. I just had to take her to the doggie park often xD Even after her socialization she still preferred humans over her own kind.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #32 
Karebear13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
I look forward to the doberman or Labrador puppy that me and hubs are saving up for. Of all the dogs I've had, I've had the most fun and challenge training my doberman. My golden was the easiest. I got lucky with her, she was an anti-social puppy. I just had to take her to the doggie park often xD Even after her socialization she still preferred humans over her own kind.
I want a doberman so bad. But we always end up rescuing other dogs which I guess is good all three of my dogs weren't ours to begin with
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:30 AM   #33 
Lupin

Location: Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Information Super Highway
Dobies are extrmeely intelligent breeds. I prefer them over rotties. Rotts are quite moody punks. Belgian Malinois are also way better than German shepherd dogs. Belians are also quick to learn.in my.experience and extremely loyal to their owners. One of mine along with his sister had not seen me for months after they were transferred to a resthouse but once they saw me, they ran and stood on hindlegs to lick my face. Uncle had a disgusted expression.lol Of course, his friends were amused the dogs had a happy reunion with me. Spwnt several hours playing with them before I returned to the city.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #34 
Karebear13

Awww Dogs are so cute :) I really like French mastiffs too want one someday!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #35 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Dobies are extrmeely intelligent breeds. I prefer them over rotties. Rotts are quite moody punks. Belgian Malinois are also way better than German shepherd dogs. Belians are also quick to learn.in my.experience and extremely loyal to their owners. One of mine along with his sister had not seen me for months after they were transferred to a resthouse but once they saw me, they ran and stood on hindlegs to lick my face. Uncle had a disgusted expression.lol Of course, his friends were amused the dogs had a happy reunion with me. Spwnt several hours playing with them before I returned to the city.
You got that right. When I went to Georgia for a weekend hunting trip I came back to this:

Old 03-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #36 
pasoindy

We kept my puppy contained in an x-pen whenever we weren't home. He had lots of fun toys to occupy himself with like a cube I filled with little treats that fell out when he rolled it. Here's another idea for the Kong. Stuff it with little treats or pieces of kibble, cap it with wet dog food or peanut butter and freeze it. It will take him a long time to get all the stuff out.
pasoindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #37 
pasoindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
You got that right. When I went to Georgia for a weekend hunting trip I came back to this:

Gorgeous!
pasoindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #38 
Karebear13

Thought you guys would like to meet kooky little Luna. She is the white one the black one is her sister who isn't mine:
Old 03-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #39 
FishyFishy89

awh!!!
too cute :)
Old 03-13-2012, 10:32 PM   #40 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'd like to have a Malinois someday.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote