Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #1 
animallover4lyfe

Exclamation 3 Male Halfmoon Bettas for Sale *Ontario, Canada*

1st is a GORGEOUS healthy red halfmoon, kind of a impulse buy !
I'm asking $20 for him since I paid $24.99 plus tax for him, but I am flexible on the price!

2nd is a black/white halfmoon although as you can tell, he is missing the back part of his tail but otherwise is fine.
He can be adopted into the right home for $5. Dont wanna give him away for free because so many people will want him and wont be able to properly care for him (most ppl on kijiji lol)

3rd is a yellow mustard halfmoon. He is healthy as well and in good shape. He sits in the dark most of the time poor thing, I havent been able to get out and buy him a timer yet...and Im only home once a week!!!!
I'm asking $20 for him as well, but flexible.

I am not looking to make a profit !!! 2nd & 3rd betta cost me WELL over $40 each to buy and ship!!!

Just dont want them to go to any home, Ive tried kijiji but I know alot of people on their are not as knowledgable as you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to ship my babies so HOPEFULLY I can find someone to take them in the area....
Attached Images

animallover4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:18 PM   #2 
JBosley

HAHA! I was SO going to message that ad on Kijiji. Didn't realize it was you who owned them! Too bad I'm already getting one from you
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #3 
animallover4lyfe

hahhaha, did you want another male ;)?
Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #4 
JBosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover4lyfe View Post
hahhaha, did you want another male ;)?
Don't tempt me Haha! Well, when I have the money for a 3rd, and I want one I will see if you have any left Might even wear myself thin and get a tank to divide and get a 3rd! They are so amazing! I can't wait to see new pics of the guy I'm getting from you. I already have a name picked and the tank set up haha.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #5 
animallover4lyfe

haha yeah, well not many people know that much about bettas, so when I say $20, its harder to sell..... most people want free bettas and dont know the difference between each tail type....

i put an ad up for free bettas before and i got like 20 responses in a couple hours LOL.

I promise I will get you more photos, im working 1-930 tomorrow so I wont be able tomorrow but friday I promise I will take some and send you some :D hes changed a little bit...hes got way more black on him, I am thinking hes considered a koi!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:34 PM   #6 
JBosley

Quote:
haha yeah, well not many people know that much about bettas, so when I say $20, its harder to sell..... most people want free bettas and dont know the difference between each tail type....

i put an ad up for free bettas before and i got like 20 responses in a couple hours LOL.

I promise I will get you more photos, im working 1-930 tomorrow so I wont be able tomorrow but friday I promise I will take some and send you some :D hes changed a little bit...hes got way more black on him, I am thinking hes considered a koi!
Yeah! I always feel so bad for the ones at the pet stores, and for the improperly cared ones I will try and see what I can do about getting a 10gal to divide I'd LOVE that black and white or the gas

Whoo! Im stoked haha. Going to name him Oki I do believe
Old 02-29-2012, 07:51 PM   #7 
animallover4lyfe

Hahahha ya i hear you,
I worked at two pet stores and if it werent for me the bettas would die very quickly!

ALOT like 90% of employees sadly dont know ANYTHING about bettas!
Its really disgusting actually!

Anyway i forgot to mention your setup looks good im sure he will be happy in that!!!! Cute name too lol. :)
Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 PM   #8 
JBosley

Quote:
Hahahha ya i hear you,
I worked at two pet stores and if it werent for me the bettas would die very quickly!

ALOT like 90% of employees sadly dont know ANYTHING about bettas!
Its really disgusting actually!

Anyway i forgot to mention your setup looks good im sure he will be happy in that!!!! Cute name too lol. :)
It is disgusting! The one I go to isn't too bad, they at least say that they are tropical fish on the sheet they give you, and what the temperature should be. But I doubt people read it

I'm surfing Kijiji to see if I can find a cheap 5-10gal tank! I'll message you through email if I want another fishy from you. I hope they all find awesome homes!
Old 02-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #9 
animallover4lyfe

I also have some aquariums on kijiji lol a 10 gallon n such! Whts cheap to you? Lol
Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #10 
JBosley

Quote:
I also have some aquariums on kijiji lol a 10 gallon n such! Whts cheap to you? Lol
As cheap as I can get it haha I've seen a 5 for 10$ and a 10 for 10$ as well as a bit more expensive... so really as cheap as possible!