Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2014, 01:13 AM   #711 
logisticsguy

Today was the start of making my own fish food. Im using salmon, krill, garlic, spirulina, Vitachem, Nourish and Lactobacteria GG (Probiotic). Lots of spirulina here is why.

http://fish-etc.com/knowledge/spirul...ould-feed-fish
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:52 AM   #712 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

An IBC show in Canada, wow! If I'm really on top of things I could have two or three generations of my lines done by then, and might actually have something worth sending to the show... That would be cool. Of course there's like no way I could physically be there, but oh well. It's also combined with the CAOAC convention, which would be exciting.

You're fish food sounds awesome by the way.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:46 AM   #713 
Hallyx
Reference Team

Question about your fish-food, CJ. Do Betta eat enough fish to include it as a staple in your food? I'd think ground mosquito would be the thing.

Sounds tasty, by the way. Grilled with a side of Fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:57 AM   #714 
Stone

Ok on this stuff Nualgi Aquarium I have seen very little feedback on forums and what I have seen it's 50/50, I am guessing if it was as good as the claims it would have taken off like wild fire, but maybe not enough of the right people have tried it, but it has been around for 8 months or so, If I could get a free sample I would try it. I am not willing to buy something that might just be snake oil for lack of a better term some of what they say sounds good but them again I don't know why you would want to promote diatoms and basically the micro part of it is what micro fert mixes are for......so I am going to say it is snake oil
Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #715 
Tress

Sadly I don't think I could convince my mom to make the 9 hour drive down to Burlington, but you never know. That would be awesome though, I hope I find a way to go if to just drool over all the gorgeous bettas
Tress is offline   Reply With Quote