Betta Fish Forum banner

I am getting better at this!

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  lilchiwolf 
#1 ·
Some more digital art, but with my improving skills!

Here is Pizazz!

I do take commissions for these portraits. They can also have your Bettas name on them. $10 each. Message me for payment info ^_^

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
aww know one likes it?

#4 ·
I do make $ off of other digital art that I make and I charge way more that $10 for them cause of the detail I have to put into these. So the $10 I would ask for a piece like this is a pretty good deal compared to my price listings for things :p

So many artist will offer things for free and people take advantage of it and bombard them with work to do. It can be overwhelming and I really think if you are good at what you are doing you should get something outta it as a reward for your time and work.

I am not telling anyone to buy them, just offering to anyone what would really like one.:-D

#9 ·
Haha, I'm useful, 20% of the time :D

I'm just saying, in this particular forum, people try to show their paintings to seek like, comments, acknowledge, support and to have fun.

And I don't think selling art here is quite what you would expect, she/he is on DA already, why would you ask people to buy your stuff when DA already does that for you?

I'm not trolling here, I just expect people to be more on the "GUISE DO YOU LIKE MAH DRAWINGS?!" kind of thing, not a "If you pay me $10 I will make you a drawing."

Although it's cool to make money doing something you like. =]

ps: and she/he really makes some cool drawings, so why not?

#10 ·
#12 ·
yep. furry. fursuit maker and furry artist!

#13 ·
PIZAZZ:) <3 the name. If you weren't using it, i wouldve token it.

I saw a picture of your fish to. (not trying to sound stalker like) but yeah, I think maybe the blue you used is a bit to dark...I LOVE IT THO. IT LOOKS AMAZINGING

#14 ·
haha! lol for what fish of yours?

#17 ·
lol it ok. a lot of furs a thought to be men, but us women are spreading!:twisted:

#16 ·
I think your art is amazing! If I had the money, I would get you to make one for me. Maybe once I sell more jewellery I will be able to get one. Keep at it, I think you're amazing!

#18 ·
Makes me remember when I was a kid my dream was to work as one of those team mascots because I loved the outfits and how silly the mascots were... Then the furries appeared (no offense) and the whole image of the mascots kinda ruined to me, there are a lot of friendly furries and everything, I used to play lots of online games with them, but lots of them ruins it's image I'd say :V

Like on London Expo this weekend, 4-7 people were dressed as cats half naked just laying on the floor, moaning and rubbing themselves like if it was some sort of night club party... I was like "Common you people there are kids in here!" Then I notices some of them were like 14ish. -_-

I don't have any discrimination with fat people but also one of them was like a whale dressed as a cat...Ugh.. k I will stop ;V

-----------------------------

But I gotta confess, those furries who knows how to draw, they got some serious skills. :p

#21 ·
yeah....the young ones always take it a bit too far....and some of the really old ones.

I love it! How did all your fish do with the big move?
went good. the only one that dies was the rubber lip pleco.

#19 ·
I love it! How did all your fish do with the big move?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.