Betta Fish Forum banner

Dream Betta!

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  diablo13 
#1 ·
Hey all, I just wanted to see want most colors/tails people like. So my list so far is: Blue/black dragonscale( silver scaling, black or blue fins) male
Gold Doubletail male
Black Orchid male, preferable Crowntail

And, more locally:
A patriotic colored triple butterfly VT male

#2 ·
Are you doing this to get some ideas as to what kind of fish that you wanna get next or something? I personally like marbles (blacks, yellows, blues, and reds) and i am a big fan of double tails and HMPKs :)

#4 ·
Super fish, I can't see the link! I wanna see the picture really badly, too.
Hm... I love halfmoons (real, 180 degree ones!), crowntails, and, uh, whatever that weird-but-awesome mix between the two is called combtails!
For colors, I love... err... is the term 'apache' still used? I love those, along with yellow or white bettas. So pretty! :)

#6 ·
Hmm my dream betta is a mostly black with a little yellow marble or solid black with yellow butterfly pattern

#7 ·
Super fish- Thanks! Oh my gosh your new guy is gorgeous!! I wouldn't stop looking at him either! Ooh, I like butterflies too. Black and yellow does sound like a good combination!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.