Betta Fish Forum banner

This Fish = me heart attack

1K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Karebear13 
#1 ·
So I was cooking dinner when I came in to feed Benz and I didn't see him anywhere in the tank and I tapped lightly and couldn't find him I looked around on my table and he was nowhere. Finally I see a little head inside the dragon's mouth I take out m camera and wiggle my finger in the water How the heck does he fit in that.... here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwxEoFm2SyQ&feature=youtu.be

#5 ·
Yeah he is like "okay where is my bloodworm?" lol I don't know if I necessarily like him going in there cause when he comes out looks like he scratched some scales off :/ he should be fine but I covered the mouth with with IAL LOL

#9 ·
I know so funny!

I know he is upset with me cause I closed the entry to his hideaway! I'm gonna get him this decor I saw at Petsmart with plenty of safe hideaways LOL Thank btw he is my pride and joy <3 thats why my heart stopped when I couldn't find him

#11 ·
Thank you for the warning! It scared me that he could do that and I don't want him in there so I closed up the entry don't worry! :)

#12 ·
Haha! He is so cute popping out of there like, "Hi, mum! Whatcha up to?"

#13 ·
That is so neat. At first I was like oh he must be really tiny to fit in there and then when he came fully out I was like wow he is definately not little how did he fit in there? Its amazing. I always wory when I buy hideaways that they will get stuck when they try to hide and cant come up for air. As anyone else had that wory?

#15 ·
The only hideaway I have so far is plenty big for a betta to get in and out, but it is in my community tank, anyway. That is stocked with neon tetras and pygmy cories, so they are definitely too small to get stuck if a betta would fit easily! xD

#17 ·
Yeah I tried getting the airstone to work at that might make him not want to go near it but the dang thing doesn't work :(

I want to get some new thing with plenty of holes any suggestions? I was thinking Chichlid stones because they look natural and pretty big!

#20 ·
#21 ·
Awwh!! What a cutie pie! :)

Usually when I buy decorations I stick my thumb in all the holes. If my thumb fits, then my betta should. Anything smaller I don't use. :)

#23 ·
Oh thanks! :D

And just a thing about the thumb, everyone's thumb is different. Unless you have extremely small or large thumbs than it usually works. I just make sure I can kinda wiggle it around comfortably and not too tight.

#24 ·
Oh thanks! :D

And just a thing about the thumb, everyone's thumb is different. Unless you have extremely small or large thumbs than it usually works. I just make sure I can kinda wiggle it around comfortably and not too tight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.