Betta Fish Forum banner

Can I get your opinion?

628 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  PewPewPew 
#1 ·
Allrriigghttyy. So I bought a ten gallon, all excited and with a go ahead from my rents, only for them to change their minds and say no :evil: I already had my poor new boy, Macceroni, and scrambled to get him in a temp. tank as big as I could muster.
I cleaned the dickens out of a rubbermaid type 1 gallon thing and set it up with my 10w heater, some marbles, a few plants and a terracotta hideyspot.
Unfortunatley, Macceroni is really skittish and living in that small tank (where he didnt get much socialization) was stressing him out :c
So I moved the boys into their opposite tanks today (water change day). Maccies is in Alle's (cleaned out) 1.5 gal and Alle is now in the temp tank. Alle is very chill and passive and doesnt seem to mind it, though is a little wtf where am I?! Maccies is happy and soaring around now with so much space.
I think it was a good switch, neither is stressed now! What do you think of what I did and how the temp. tank is?
Above view, no lid on.
The makeshift lid :p It keeps it warm and steady!
Maccies in Alle's tank. Hes not as stressed and is socializing well :D

Whaddya think of the change? Was it a beneficial one?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.