Betta Fish Forum banner

meet little baby eppy :)

852 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Fermin 
#1 ·
Alright...here is the story...there is a pet store in my local mall who takes absolute terrible care of their bettas...I mean they always have one that is dead or one that has a disease or not enough water...I have always wanted to save one but my mom has always said no...until today...I found this teeny tiny DBT male...he has barely any color and he is soooooooo tiny! I asked my mom if I could get him because I have a tank at home and she said yes!! I bought him and saved him from a terrible life in the petstore :) I named him epinephrine a.k.a little baby eppy ;) pics to follow once he gets settled

#4 ·
Haha! I remember you saying you were going to name a fish that in the one other thread about fish names! :D

Pics~ Pics~ Pics!!!!

#5 ·
K here are the pics :) im actually renaming him ;) his new name is Webster ;) the last two pic. Are with flash

#7 ·
Awww, good save <3 He's cute and his colors are really perty :D

#8 ·
He's literally half the size of my other bettas ;) im glad I picked him up and saved him

#9 ·
He is beautiful! I like his pearl color!

#10 ·
Well guys he officially tried his first pellet today hahaha the little guy only took a bite but it still counts ;) I hope he grows up to be a beautiful fishy

#12 ·
Sorry about all the confusion...his name is epinephren a.k.a eppy hahaha he's a hard little fish to name

#15 ·
Im hoping he colors up a bit ;) he's still young so he has alot of potential

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.