Betta Fish Forum banner

Poor Lyre

689 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  ThePearlFish 
#1 ·
I am thinking I am going to go to check up on my boy Lyre one day and he is going to be passed away :( I started his Pimafix treatment yesterday and he isn't active, is ignoring all the food I put in and is really listless. my Heater is only keeping the tank at 75.9 degrees give or take a bit. I know the heater is sometimes working to keep the temp steady cus I saw a red light on for a little bit today..

I don't know what else to do and so I guess I just a hoping he makes a turn around.

btw, Lyre is my guy I say has nine lives cus he kept getting in with the other bettas and got his fins torn apart by Firedrake, jumped out onto the floor while transfering him back to his section. :-/

Here he was before his defeat:

And after :( :

See less See more
#3 ·
yea, I hope the Pimafix works on his fins well so he then picks up some energy, but you are right, I have done, everything I could and am at least glad I let him have a large home with good care until this point so I don't regret that. I will be pretty upset though when, or rather if he passes away. He was the prettiest Betta I have ever owned or seen in person.

#5 ·
I am doing Pimafix which is made from those Indian Leaves everyone talks abut on here for fins. :) The store didn't have the salt and I didn't want to wait for them to get it. The betta fix was a really small bottle compared to this (cus it was in the betta section, everything is really small in that section, lol) and I have other bettas that need fin treatments too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.