Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet My Betta Family

555 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ShukiAi 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I wanted to share some photos of my bettas. I have two males and a sorority. And I appologize in advance for the bad picture quality. I only have my cell phone camera and I did the best that I could.

First off, my male betta, "Ryuuji". He lives in a 2 1/2 gallon tank with two zebra snails and a marimo. I got him about a year ago at Petsmart...

My second male is "Tommy Joe". I used to have a "Lambert". ;) I recently got him at Petsmart about a month and a half ago. He lives in a 5 gallon with a small school of neons, an otocat, and two little snails. I am thrilled they all live peacefully together. I was prepared to move the neons, but no trouble.

And now my sorority! I had these girls for about 3 months now. They all came from the same tank at a local fish store so the transition was great. I wasn't sure what to name them but then it hit me after I marathoned "My Little Pony". LOL! They also live with a zebra snail named "Zecora" and a thorn snail named "Spike". Heehee.

First off we have "Twilight Sparkle". I wish I could have captured her colors better. She is a beautiful black with shocking blue, red and purple fins. I also believe her to be the dominant female of the sorority...

Next up it's "Flutter Shy" and the name fits her perfectly. She is the smallest and most timid of the girls...

And now we have "Rarity" (purple, blue and red) and "Rainbow Dash" (blue w/ stripes)...

Here you get a better feel for Rainbow's beautiful blue coloring...

And now "Pinkie Pie"! I wish I could have captured her coloring better. She's a pretty red/pink when the light hits her right...

Now for "Apple Jack". She's a gorgeous red double tail. I was so excited when I saw her in the tank...

Last but not least we have "Celestia". It was written on the tank that she was a dragon scale, but I'm not sure...

And now for a group shot and a shot of the tank as a whole...

They live with some White Cloud Mountain Minnows as well...

And that's it! Those are my babies. They sure are hard to snap pictures of...they don't like to stay still! Haha!

See less See more
#10 ·
@popcorndeer: I went out today after work and bought more plants and stuff for them to hide in. Hopefully it will help. :-D

@RandomCookie: Yes, I watch MLP:FIM. It's adorable! <3

@xShainax: I know, it's sad. But I'm always on the look for another "Lambert" :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.