Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-10-2014, 08:18 AM   #171 
ricepattyfish5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDye View Post
Sorry I have not gotten back to you! I am still saving up for a tube I was wondering however, how much are your little caves and what styles do you make them in? I have recently noticed a slight scratch in my new boy Mushu's scales and I suspect it is possibly his flowerball cave so I am considering a different little cave for him As I am assuming the mesh these are made out of will not scratch
Oh no that is alright! You get back to me whenever you can! As far as the caves go, I have stacked tubes (usually 3 of them being at the most 4 inches long)and they are $8 and then I have stacked towers (usually 3 of them being longer than 4 inches long probably around 6 inches long and I cut holes in the sides to give the betta more options to swim through and around) and they are $14. I also do custom orders, so if you have an idea in mind, I can see if its something we can pull off. And those vary by size and time needed to complete the product.
ricepattyfish5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #172 
ricepattyfish5

And we pride ourselves in providing a safe and fin friendly toy and decoration for bettas and their delicate fins!!
Old 08-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #173 
ricepattyfish5

You just can't beat the prices for the safest and most fun betta toys and decorations. I have not heard of a betta yet that had hurt themselves on or because of our products, or ignored them completely. They truly love everything!! Always exploring and there is always something new for them to explore and see!!! So get yours today for all of your bettas and they will be forever grateful!!
Old 08-15-2014, 12:15 PM   #174 
ricepattyfish5

I have been getting a lot of custom orders and it's so nice knowing that bettas are getting these amazing toys that they can explore forEVER! But if you don't have the room for a big custom toy, the regular tubes, towers and stacked versions are still an awesome gift for your tank mates!!

Starting a new tank? Don't buy petstore decorations from manufacturers who only care about their bottom dollar. Purchase one, two, or as many things as you want, from Aqua Toys!! Everything is handmade with the care and safety of fins and health in the forefront of our minds. We care about the well being of your bettas or any other fish you may have. We have a 100% safety garuntee!! Order yours today!!!!
Old 08-15-2014, 06:52 PM   #175 
Crossroads

Still haven't been able to catch my boys in the act of using theirs with a camera but I've caught them sleeping in them....move to grab picture, nyoom they come to see me instead xD
Crossroads is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:10 PM   #176 
ricepattyfish5

Well at least you see them using them and it's always nice knowing that your bettas love you so much they greet you. :)
Old 08-18-2014, 09:41 PM   #177 
ricepattyfish5

I still have all of the colors under the rainbow available everyone!! Shapes, custom complexes, regular tubes and towers, any and everything! If you want to get a hold of us quickly with any questions or orders, email us at aquatoysusa@gmail.com! Or just send me a PM here! Get some for all of your tanks (bettas or non) today!