Betta Fish Forum banner

What the.....? massive turd bomb, look out below!

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  CjRager89 
#1 ·
I don't know why I said that, I don't usually like talking about that stuff.
Maybe it's because my betta is pooing a massive turd.....?!
It's seriously huge! Half an inch long and round. o_O
I'm just surprised cause he's never done that before, I guess the poor guy was consitpated and I didn't realize it! I don't know how that even came out of him it's so big, expecially compared to his eyes (stomach size)?
I have noticed him not going as much lately, I thought nothing of it because I wasn't over feeding him, well I fed him a little more than usual with bloodworms, but stopped that and started feeding less. That was probably it, or he ate something of a new live plant I put in there..........never the less, it's left me bewildered by it's ever growing size...!

#3 ·
thats seriously hilarious!!!!! your poor little dude...
you know, i've never seen sam poo. it's kinda strange.
you said something about over feeding, when you feed bloodworms, how many did you feed? cause when i feed them i do one in the morning and one at night, would that be too much?

#4 ·
Yea, xD
lol
Well I had been giving him 1 everyday with 5 pellets, but I cut back on them, only giving him (and the other 2) bloodworms a few times a week.
It could have been that he ate a snail, I've gotten hitchhikers on some new plant ( :roll: ), but I am not sure. -keeping watch-
You could try doing that, or just one a day, it might help. Do you feed them regular food too?

#5 ·
eww i hate hitchhiker snails. it'd be funny if your guy had actually eaten one XD
i feed him 2 times a day, but i only feed him once on sunday. i either feed him 3 pellets or one blood worm. hes pretty small so i'm worried about over feeding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.