Betta Fish Forum banner

he he he

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
Well my red coppers just started spawning, this is the first time he hasn't beaten his sister till she can't move. Looks like I'm back in buisness :)))

#3 ·
Saipruses spawn? Well it failed, she just hid in the plants for a few days and wouldn't come out. So I guess that means the CTs are darkening sorrows :)

#5 ·
Oh, they're doing great :) They've grown a lot faster than I expected. They're gonna be two weeks old in 4 days so that's when I do a water change. Another thing, no matter what age, all bettas think about is food XD When I float the vial of bbs they all circle around it and won't take their eyes off it :p The only reason it suprises me is because this is my first time raising a spawn with this hatchery.

#6 ·
sounds like its going smoothly. how many do they have?

#7 ·
They're still trying to get it right :p

#9 ·
About 20 and idk how many there are in the plants.

#12 ·
are you gonna sell them

#13 · (Edited)
I don't have any yet they stopped but I'm gonna leave them in there because they might try again.

I might be selling my CT fry once they're 4 months old :)

#15 ·
Later, I'm not using my home computer which has my pics.

Sorry they never produced any eggs so this was a failure but at least they're spawning :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.