Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Kramer - New PK boy!

888 views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  SurprisinglyFemale 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just thought I would share my new boy Kramer. I can't quite figure out what colour he is exactly, so I'll just stick with turquoise butterfly until someone can correct me :lol:

He's still pretty young, more or less 3 months old. I'm also trying to figure out if he's marble or not, because of that odd white spot on his anal fin as well as his red spot on his ventral fin.

See less See more
#2 ·
I think he's a young HM to be honest. Those fins look like they have more branching than a traditional PK and too long for an HMPK. As for coloring I think your right about the turquoise butterfly lol. The white spot is odd though...

#6 ·
HE IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! Would be awesome if he was a PK! They are my favorite!

#9 ·
I got him from one of the sparse breeders in town. I went in for a HM boy, but when I saw him, I had to have him. I didn't care what he was, didn't even bother to ask the breeder either. To be honest, I should have, but I really didn't care enough. He was gorgeous and that's all I cared about. He also has a great personality, so I can't complain :) I guess I got what I went in for in the end!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.