Betta Fish Forum banner

Halfmoons at Petsmart

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
My Petsmart doesn't have halfmoons or female crowntails so I e-mailed them to ask if they were ever going to carry them here. We'll see if they answer me.

#2 ·
Hmm...hopefully they will!

#5 ·
Aww that stinks. They had some at my local walmart and they all looked sick. One looked like it had a very bad case of fin rot,the other was bloated and maybe parasites,the other looked like ich. Poor things. Wish they treated those fish better,rather than just leaving them in a tiny bowl of their own waste. Course nobody there cares,nor can you find anybody to tell them.

#7 ·
Yup exactly. Grrr. Lol.

#8 ·
You could always order online :) I went into petco the other day and they had this TINY crowntail female, but i didn't have an extra tank.. I wanted her SOOOOOOO bad! she was white with red fins, and the guy at the store saw me looking at her and told me I could have her for $1 cuz she was so small... ok, sorry I'm kinda goin off subject! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.