Betta Fish Forum banner

Question about Lotion

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  wallywestisthebest333 
#1 ·
Yes I know the title sounds awful.

So I accidentally put lotion on my hands a few minutes ago. I absolutely NEED to change my boys water NOW.

I was wondering if there is any way to remove the lotion from the top layer of my skin? I can't wait the usual hour because we need to leave the house as soon as physically possible.

Could vinegar work? I'm not completely sure we have any though.
Could Lemon Juice work? We have a huge bottle of concentrated lemon juice in the fridge.

I know this sounds like a stupid question but... well.... yeah. I suck at life right now.

If anyone has a solution or an idea it's be super helpful!

For now I'm going to run my hands under water as hot as I can stand.

#6 ·
Hey guys. thanks for the replies. =] Thanks OFL I feel much less paranoid about soap now! XD And Fflores that baking soda trick sounds cool. I'll have to use that when I craft! =] I've had projects ruined by oil stains from lotion! XD

The issue was resolved because I chose to do the water change when we got back home tonight. I felt bad about leaving them till now but I was scared and I didn't want to hurt anything. I'm in the middle of it now actually. Waiting for the water to dechlorinate, the salts to dissolve, and the heat to stabilize before I put their cups in to float and adjust. Then of course I'll acclimate them slowly because I haven't used salt in a while and I don't want to shock them.

Hope you all have a great night. =]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.