Betta Fish Forum banner

Pictures of new guy (needs a name) and Ares

906 views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  pinksnowme 
#1 ·
Well I got a new veil tail about 4 days ago. He is living in a filtered, heated 2.5 gallon hex tank. He lives with one shrimp (helps with the extra food scraps). I still have not came up with a name for him. Any suggestions are welcomed.

This is when I first brought him home. The flash made him look blue.

And then of course I can not forget about my halfmoon Ares in a 10 gallon with his tankmates.

See less See more
#5 ·
:D I have an opaque and red veil tail just like yours... I named him Bishop... no real reason for that other then I named most of my boys after chess pieces :p well all except for the Queen lol

#7 ·
when names pop into my head i cant change it cause i end up liking it. I got an Orange VT today, and his color just reminded me too much of orange juice... I didnt like the name OJ too much so I started calling him Juice LOL and it stuck :3

#15 ·
be sure to post what you decide on! he's a very pretty boy by the way...love the red and cello combo =)

#19 ·
B'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...so cute...maybe you ought to call him Freckles haha...my boy has a smudge of red on both sides of his face between his eyes and gills....its adorable

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.