Betta Fish Forum banner

Renamed a few bettas

776 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Bettaluver4evr 
#1 ·
I absolutely loooove Harry Potter, I think it's totally brilliant! I've read every book a few times over and seen every movie. Even have some posters! Well, after deciding a few of my bettas names were not quite fitting, I've renamed my blue VT boy previously known as Dumbo, Malfoy. My new VT girl I had named Marbles is now Luna Lovegood. And Butterfly, my used to be HM but is now my bro's HM is Harry Potter. :p Cooool!

#2 ·
Eh, changed my mind, Dumbo is still Dumbo. :p The others are changed now though, mmuuahahaha! ;)

#5 ·
No. I mean no offense to you at all. Just my opinion. I don't really see a "Harry Potter" kind of look in Butterfly. Thats all. I name bettas by their personality and looks. Example: Cirrus: Because he is white and calm, like a cloud and Bloom: He has vibrant colors and enjoys flaring, which makes him look like a blooming flower. :)

#6 ·
Ah! I see! Well, since Butterfly tore his fins, you can't tell that he is a BFHM anymore, and he now belongs to my bro. And what boy wants a fish named Butterfly?? :p So, we both like Harry Potter, so his fish is Harry and mine is Luna Lovegood. I can call her Loony for short. :p I think at least that name fits, because she is a white pearly pretty marble VT, with some blue and pink in her fins. :)
I forgot to post it, but Butterfly had an enormous tail growth spurt since he was put in the new tank, it's pretty impressive for 2 days worth of growing! I'll post pics tuesday! :D

#8 ·
Hahaha, thanks! :p I love loony luna lovegood, I think she's one of the best characters in the book, and now one of the best girl bettas ever! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.